Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
''Izou and Marco explain that they only knew about Oden's death years after it happened. After that, they talked about attacking Wanokuni many times but stopped since they know what will happen if they attack Kaidou, there will be many sacrifices.''
"years after"
Yeah? How does it disprove it?

K

Kaido D. Stronger

WB not going to WANO to kill KAIDO, afraid of losses, but could he beat KAIDO?
More KAIDO was going to KILL WB 2 years ago LOL.
Unlike WB kaido would go with conviction that it would KILL you.

Confirmed KAIDO> WB.

It's confirmed, WB is the strongest pirate the way he lived, ESCAPING and hiding from KAIDO.
If in your PRIME this garbage was scared, imagine old.
Fear of a young KAIDO, holy shit.

These whole WB Oden situation.., the way I see it pretty simple actually...,

1. WB still regarded kaido as his old crewmate/younger brother even.., alongside with Linlin, there's undoubtedly deep emotion going on between them (rocks crew), I'm pretty sure.

2. Not worth it, if he just accepted it then he just lost Oden, if not then he'll lose even more of his family for the sake of what..?, vengeance..??, nah.., not worth it.., so he just swallowed the hard pill and move on.., too many casualties is dead on point actually. One Oden VS even more of his family..?, no brainer here...

The part that bothers me the most is that their crew’s entire worldview is family over everything...and yet, when their old friend’s homeland is taken over by a creature that (by reputation) only Whitebeard could ably battle, they opt not to fight because some of them may die. I don’t give a shit about being pragmatic; if you’re the World’s Strongest Man and the only creature who could match you has subjugated an entire nation from which one of your closest friends comes, you have a moral God damn imperative to go there and challenge him.
It’s the same DAMN WHITEBEARD PIRATES THAT MARCHED INTO MARINEFOLD A WAR CONSIDERED JUST AS DANGEROUS IF NOT MORE THAN GOING UP AGAINST KAIDO AND HIS CREW??? Nah oda needs to go to hell😭 wtf is this????

Status
Not open for further replies.