Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WB is actually dead and Kaido didn't get to make it to MF. We get WB subordinates asking him and he beats their ass instead of Kaido ass. I never said Kaido so much stronger. I said Kaido would win.
I also agree that Kaido beats Old Whitebeard, but probably are pretending like WB would get washed when WB surviving for so long with said sickness is prove for his strentgh.

J

Jo_Ndule

He didn´t, whole wano believe that Momo and co getting killed to in the fire.
Listen what Marco said in this chapter, they know about Oden death after years passed away.
In that time Oden,Momo and the other where dead, no one know about the 20year timetravel.
WB didn´t state that they losing against Kaido, they said they would lose many people on their side, the same thing Kaido basically did with Oden when he didn´t fight Oden and Hyo in sametime because he fear of losing many mens.

And it would speak against Wb character to risk his son lives for nothing, Oden was dead as the other family members, their was no point to risk a totally war. WB didn´t even get his revanche against BB because he had bad feelings about it, tells alot why WB didn´t a war.

Nothing about him beeing weaker then Kaido, if you accept that as fact then Oden was stronger then Kaido too, Big mom also since in both way Kaido fear to battle them because of losing them.
Please once again
WB agreed to avenge Oden/save wano! He himself agreed!
But He just didn't wanna lose men ,that was his fear. He feared fighting kaido many times coz he would lose men.

Yojnh Kaido never feared fighting Oden. Kaido feared Oden teaming up with Hyou and the battle will harder to Win!
While WB has been fearing fighting Kaido for years coz of casualties that will happen.

At least kaido didn't wanna fight 2 Guys and 2 armies
Wb feared fighting one guy and army

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Worse than that even lol so this entire time Marco and wb pirates were aware of what was going on in wano and did....nothing?
The part that bothers me the most is that their crew’s entire worldview is family over everything...and yet, when their old friend’s homeland is taken over by a creature that (by reputation) only Whitebeard could ably battle, they opt not to fight because some of them may die. I don’t give a shit about being pragmatic; if you’re the World’s Strongest Man and the only creature who could match you has subjugated an entire nation from which one of your closest friends comes, you have a moral God damn imperative to go there and challenge him.

"Then she asks Ace whether the new generation of strong people that are emerging all over the world. Ace says there's "Caven-something", "Kid" from South Blue, "Law" from North Blue, "Bege" from West Blue... But the strongest one will be his brother, who will set sail soon. "

Kid - South
Law - North
Bege - West
Luffy - East

Hype for Bege! The GodFather!

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
And they thought Whitebeard could beat Kaido :milaugh: This is happening so many times now, we always know the truth, admiral-sword fandom will always fail.
In all honesty no one is flaunting that Kaido is a coward because of being stopped by Shanks. It's two weights and two measures then again.

Status
Not open for further replies.