Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitebeard and Oden were brothers, that's a good point, because that means accepting that Oden had his own war to fight. His country, his men. In an isolated country that doesn't want outside interference. And even though Whitebeard is one of the more pacific kinds of pirates, he is still a pirate and can't interfere with everyone because of his own high moral standards. As pointed out, Oden was already long dead. And Kaido was one of the most powerful forces back then too, both due to individual strength and due to crews and allies. It would become an all out war, for what?
But wait, I prematurely took a stance to prematurely criticize this in a random thread months ago so now I'm obligated to exaggerate this as the worst thing ever in the story to satisfy my ego

F

Fallen Prince

I pray that this is a mistranslation otherwise this would be hands down the most disappointing moment of the entire series.

I swear to God that Oda possesses some sadistic glee at the prospect of assassinating the character integrity of the Yonko. Linlin, Kaido and now Whitebeard have all had their initial respectable character traits gutted for the sake of plot or wanking shit characters (feck you Oden).

Linlin went from a dual edged sword of ruthless cunning and berserk rage, to a blunt knife with a temper tantrum.

Kaido went from a 1v1 doom seeker who yields to no one, to a cheap shotting bitch with a plastic spine who is forever suffering from Post Traumatic Samurai Disorder.

Now, Whitebeard has gone from a man of iron clad principles who was consistently stated and portrayed to be willing to move heaven and earth to protect and avenge his adopted family (note to sassenachs in this thread, the Thatch incident was meant to be an exception to highlight how serious a threat Blackbeard was, not the bloody norm for how Whitebeard deals with shit), to a bloke who only avenges or protects family whenever it is convenient for him.

I fear what Oda is going to do with Shanks and Teach.
Like someone said most fans no longer care. Mangaka knew he messed up odens timeline big time .

Also Zoro won't be in the rooftop next chapter he is literally being block along with Marco. The only two characters that have no one to stop them from getting to the roof is Luffy and Kidd, Law as well with his DF.

Izo "I'll forget about my sister...pops is afraid here to fight kaìdo"
Izo is a dumb dude...

If with wb you couldn't beat Kaido
You think you and 9 retainers would do it?

No wonder why retainers lost badly, izo is crazy and that's why kiku lost the arm.
It sure is absurd that in more than two decades Izo never went to Wano.

Because fuck basic storytelling, hail Luffy, right ? You know very well Luffy fighting 2 Yonko on his own is pretty ridiculous.
His basic powerscaling is all over the place anyway so yeah I wouldn't mind.
People are expecting Zoro to kill Kaido, some others are expecting Kidd to do it.
Me just expecting Luffy to face 2 yonko on his own for 1 chapter doesn't seem crazier than that or less likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.