Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WB just believed that Kaido won Oden fair and square so he decided to not go to Wano fearing Koido’s terrible strength but he didn’t know what exactly happened LMAO

J

Jo_Ndule

Even killing Ace wouldn't stop Whitebeard from attacking the marines according to Garp.

It wouldn't be any different for Oden and others, unless Kaido is the real deal that scares Whitebeard :steef:
:milaugh: these guys keep spamming
"Oden died thats why"

While WB, Garp, buggy..everyone know WB will fight for his family.

Wb himself did agree to avenge/save wano but he feared fighting kaido .

Oops looks like old panel will haunt oda now. Even i cant defend him.

Even my hero academia is consistent story right now.
Hey,
Oden was dead already when WB find out and he left his crew for Roger so he wasn't part of his family anymore
We still don't know how he views Kaido
Maybe he is like BM and likes Kaido as his little brother
Rocks flashback will clear a lot of this up

J

Jo_Ndule

Comparing this situation with Oden to Thatch is a false equivalence. Toki, the babies all rode on Newgate's ship alongside Oden.

Newgate knew Oden had more to lose compared to Thatch. Remember that Newgate is the same guy who cares about his home island and continues to funnel crew savings towards it. He helped Neptune as a favor to Fishman Island. Yet he won't have the same level of courtesy for his "little brother?"
These guys are trying to protect wb and Oda

WB simply chickened out many times to fight kaido

Read again marco already took zoro first then king and queen failed to stop him it ends with marco grabbing zoro with his talons to throw him.
Back to present. King and Queen transform into dinosaurs and block Marco. Queen has guns in his mouth and shoots Marco, but bullets run through him. Queen and King say Marco it's no use now, the samurai will be dead soon and, after Momonosuke is killed, the war will be over. While Marco grabs Zoro with his legs, he replies.

They are blocking the way and Queen shoots at him.

Where does it say that they no longer block his way ?

The text makes it seem that King and Queen are in the way and both parties talk back to each other.

It's not just a matter of powerscaling, Luffy has no business taking on 2 Yonko at once by himself. If by surviving, you mean very briefly holding his own while giving all he's got, that's fine, but you mentionned Luffy single handedly making Kaido and Big Mom look like trash which is another story.
That's what I meant but to people that would already mean that he made them look like trash. Just look at the reactions when scabbards harmed Kaido.
It's just what I would like to see, I feel like Oda set up the confrontation between the 3 of them with this chapter.
It might not happen, but if it happened, to me it would be a great chapter.

Lol, people are attacking WB for literally being reasonable Old Geezer

Oden literally died... engaging in war for revenge is NOT THE SAME as engaging in war to SAVE a crewmember... It was TOO LATE to save Oden or scabbards (for people who said why Izo didn't check for Kiku).... becuase it was KNOWN in Wano that Oden + 9 scabbards had graves and DIED there.... So, when word reached WB and crew that Oden died... they ALSO THOUGHT 9 red scabbard ALSO DIED....

So they would basically engage in a war to save the country????? why would they, they are freaking pirates...
WB would only engage if his crew member was alive and kicking and he can save them... Oden was already dead... Ace was still alive and kicking.... big difference but power scalers CANNOT rest a night without making everything about strength in this forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.