Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, people are attacking WB for literally being reasonable Old Geezer

Oden literally died... engaging in war for revenge is NOT THE SAME as engaging in war to SAVE a crewmember... It was TOO LATE to save Oden or scabbards (for people who said why Izo didn't check for Kiku).... becuase it was KNOWN in Wano that Oden + 9 scabbards had graves and DIED there.... So, when word reached WB and crew that Oden died... they ALSO THOUGHT 9 red scabbard ALSO DIED....

So they would basically engage in a war to save the country????? why would they, they are freaking pirates...
WB would only engage if his crew member was alive and kicking and he can save them... Oden was already dead... Ace was still alive and kicking.... big difference but power scalers CANNOT rest a night without making everything about strength in this forum...
Stop being reasonable, people here think WB is some kind hero or the Superman in the One Piece world lmao.

Imagine WB thinking this, yeah let's sacrifice the life's of thousands of my sons in order to avenge Oden who died years ago and one who clearly told the Roger Pirates he didn't want no help as well :choppawhat:

New Supernova rankings:

1. Luffy
2. Kid
3. Law
4. Zoro
5. Bege
6. Urouge
7. Drake
8. Apoo
9. Hawkins
10. Killer

Bonney is tbd
Luffy hadn't even set sail at that point Ace was just talking about the reputation of the newbies of that time and Cavendish's name came first cause he was around before all our current supernovas...Ace was expecting Luffy to become a pirate soon and become strongest :gonope:

Stop being reasonable, people here think WB is some kind hero or the Superman in the One Piece world lmao.

Imagine WB thinking this, yeah let's sacrifice the life's of thousands of my sons in order to avenge Oden who died years ago and one who clearly told the Roger Pirates he didn't want no help as well :choppawhat:
Well it's kinda Oda's fault, he had so many characters claim that Whitebeard would always go after the ones who killed one of his nakama.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Well its inconsistent with wb portrayal though.

The only thing i can conclude is oden was not developed back then. Now people can claim wb made good decision not to fight kaido because there is possibility of death and sacrifice . Clearly oda knew oden will be tough to handle.
I addressed this. The Thatch and Oden situations aren't equivalent. The former was just a revenge quest, the latter he could at least save whatever important to Oden was still there.

Hey,
Oden was dead already when WB find out and he left his crew for Roger so he wasn't part of his family anymore
We still don't know how he views Kaido
Maybe he is like BM and likes Kaido as his little brother
Rocks flashback will clear a lot of this up
I'm pretty sure Sengoku said in the "Ultimate" chapter that Rocks didn't get along with each other

At least there is no more hole in the plot, that's personally what I hate the most. Whitebeard did not intervene officially because oden had been dead for a long time and that implied risks for his crew as well as for thatch because kaido and black beard are serious threats. It could have been better written but it doesn't ruin the character of wb or the overall coherence of the universe imo

WB was willing to fight Marines to save Ace,and brought up his entire family in the battle.
Meanwhile, not long before that he was calculating all the risk of fighting Waido and getting rid of the idea all together once he came up to the conclusion. Wororororo Oyaji knew better what his former crewmate could do :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.