Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmfao tf made you think you won that
BASE Yamato one shotted a very durable Vet while in her most durable form, she casually blocked G3, and she was stronger than, or at worst equal to, Ace (who many consider to be YC3 level). This puts BASE Yamato at YC3 level, so Hybrid Yamato would be at YC1+ while Hybrid King is only YC1.

I guess that makes sense, but I would like that clarified rather than glossed over. And like I said, Oden cared about his home in general, and Ace met people there that he finds worth helping. It's not like Thatch where killing Teach or not won't bring him back.
Yes, I agree with the sentiment that this was not executed perfectly because we have to rely on assumptions here but I appreciate that you're calling out the issues to what they amount to and not deeeming them as being the worst thing to have happened in the story like some users are.

Bro, no one will arrive in that roof before Luffy in Chapter 1000 you can bet on it. Zoro may as well even arrive next chapter so we get some nice panel for the SN vs Yonkou but I very much doubt anyone arrives there before Luffy and after all this build up about him this chapter it seems high unlikely as well.
By no one you mean kid and law as well? Okay. Then that's better

It's better if Luffy reaches the roof alone and then 2v1s the two yonkou for a chapter AND THEN Zoro Kid and law arrive

What I mean is that it's weird for Luffy kid and Law to reach together and start fighting and then Zoro arrives much later like he's the MC. That's weird. It's the Enel situation as if Zoro's the MC.

If it's Luffy alone vs the yonkou and then kid law and Zoro together come to back him up, Luffy still remains the more impressive guy as opposed to the alternative that Kid law and Luffy are fighting and Zoro alone arrives later as one man back up

Problem is there's two panels of people who know whitebeard saying He will do this

Buggy says killing Ace as he sleeps on their ship is suicide since Whitehead would avenge him.

Garp also says that marine ford was unavoidable now and even just killing ace right there in impel down was futile
And who's words are we gonna take?
I say NEITHER and we ONLY NEED to look at WB actions himself...
Remember Thatch??? did Blackbeard kidnap him and kept him hostage? or was he killed???
I think we can use Blackbeard as a great example because we can all aknowledge WB is >>>>> BB in that time..

what did he tell Ace?
he said: Ace, just let it go

WB is not the type to fight for REVENGE.... WB only engages when he wants to SAVE a close dear person to him.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
BASE Yamato one shotted a very durable Vet while in her most durable form, she casually blocked G3, and she was stronger than, or at worst equal to, Ace (who many consider to be YC3 level). This puts BASE Yamato at YC3 level, so Hybrid Yamato would be at YC1+ while Hybrid King is only YC1.
Ace was likely YC2 on Marineford and Banaro but regardless younger Ace was more YC3.5/3 level I would assume. Base Yamato still superior overall.

I guess that makes sense, but I would like that clarified rather than glossed over. And like I said, Oden cared about his home in general, and Ace met people there that he finds worth helping. It's not like Thatch where killing Teach or not won't bring him back.
Like i said, we are not defending WB´s character, dude had a dream, family, and wanted to protect it, even if it means being soft sometimes and letting things go. Whether it´s right or wrong, it´s actually a difficult question and not as simple as people make it out to be.

But a WB prioritizing the safety of his crew over principles and safety of non-crew people? To me it is consistent even with Buggy (who also stated WB was the only dude to match Roger, which we already know is wrong) and Garp, who might have talked about WB himself.
It does not make him a coward, but a softie, something Kaidou literally points out in this very arc to underline this.

And Marineford, he literally went with the plan "i am gonna sacrifice myself to save my sons", which was also stated, but obviously very naive. In teh end, whatever Akainu said, for the most part, was true, albeit from a very negative perspective and exaggerated.

Kaido have all the portrayal to be compared to WB and Roger

his first mate is portrayed to be equal to WB first mate

his daughter is portrayed equal to Roger son

his bounty is very close to WB bounty

all the signs are there
Indeed. Very close, but always a shade behind him and Roger as stated a hundred times by god knows how many sources inside and outside of the manga.

Kaido is the closest any Yonkou comes at defeating Prime WB and he definitely beats Old WB.

:suresure:the manga tells you
WB was never above kaido 1 v1
Wb fears fighting Kaido .

It's not about Oden being dead.. he feared losing men
So people should stop making up excuses

Wb didn't say "Oden is already dead, we got no business" nah
He featured losing a lot of men vs Kaido.

So please spare me the Oden death as argument.
Yes, WB feared of fighting Kaido but you have to understand the context, It's WB and his family vs Kaido and his crew, NOT just WB vs Kaido, and you've mentioned it already that WB feared of losing his family and what's wrong with it? Or you expect WB low diffing Kaido so he could help his family afterwards to reduce casualties? That would make the writing even worse, just use your brain for once lol

Status
Not open for further replies.