Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Marco remembers when Ace returned to the Whitebeard Ship He wanted to go to Wano many times to fulfill his promise with Otama, but Whitebeard did not allow him to do so because he knew that Ace's current strength would not enable him to defeat Kaido and this is the reason why Ace did not come to Wano again.

source : @li1il1
Wtf so WB knew that his Brother died? And he didn’t do shit about it? Lmaooooooo

Indeed. Very close, but always a shade behind him and Roger as stated a hundred times by god knows how many sources inside and outside of the manga.

Kaido is the closest any Yonkou comes at defeating Prime WB and he definitely beats Old WB.
Then he definitely beats Akainu.
Post automatically merged:

No panel saying he is the strongest either...
Chapter 795.

Ace went to Onigashima to help children who are kidnapped there. However Kaidou and high ranking executives from Beast Pirates have sailed from the island at that time.
Izou and Marco explain that they only knew about Oden's death years after it happened. After that, they talked about attacking Wanokuni many times but stopped since they know what will happen if they attack Kaidou, there will be many sacrifices.
The chapter literally says that Kaido and his crew does sailing ... so they're not always around Wano citizens !
Then, how come Whitebeard didn't track Kaido when he was sailing outside Wano ? He could very well have ambushed him on the sea route that leads to Wano without any casualties among the citizens ...
That's a HUGE PLOT HOLE, if this is Oda's way to explain why WB didn't attack Kaido :whitepress:

Yeah if word about Oden's death is coming out after years I presume it should include his family's demise too, wouldn't make sense otherwise if their whole clan was burned down to the ground but only Oden's death gets reported out of all of that
Pretty questionable that they would learn about Oden´s death but not Kozuki demise, it pretty much goes hand in hand.

The only thing i agree with is Izo somehow not going, which, if we assume Oda thinks that far in detail, might mean Izo cared more about WB Pirates than Wa No at this point.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Don´t care about weak, i am not advocate for WB´s personality, talking about the consistency.
The story never stated he would risk his crewmembers for the people they care about, while not even knowing they are alive.
Also never said he would risk it all for what is important to them.
The story said he cares about his crew members. It didn't say to disregard anything that was important to them. Thatch was a lost cause. Fighting Teach or not wouldn't bring him back, but Newgate wouldn't budge over a friend Ace made and knowing they come from Oden's home. Remember that Newgate had a bunch of allied crews who were all indebted to him. Meaning he helps those he considers friends.

Don´t care about weak
Then I guess you don't care for your argument.

Kozuki people were deemed all dead btw.
There's nothing that states the whole world knows this. Newgate could've just assumed Oden was dead because Kaido was still in power.

We don't know how much stronger Yamato got, she stayed in Onigashim all time. Maybe she got significantly stronger, or maybe by a bit.
This version of Ace was at least YC4, and this chapter implies Yamato was stronger than him. Yamato would only need to improve a little bit to have her base be YC3

And who's words are we gonna take?
I say NEITHER and we ONLY NEED to look at WB actions himself...
Remember Thatch??? did Blackbeard kidnap him and kept him hostage? or was he killed???
I think we can use Blackbeard as a great example because we can all aknowledge WB is >>>>> BB in that time..

what did he tell Ace?
he said: Ace, just let it go

WB is not the type to fight for REVENGE.... WB only engages when he wants to SAVE a close dear person to him.
WOW some people still cannot read OnePiece to understand WB
Thank you
:cheers:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Well if Base Yamato is YC3 level like you say, then shouldn’t Hybrid Yamato be YC1 at least? Can you imagine Base King being >= Hybrid Jack?
Yes I claimed Yamato was potentially >YC1 level since the time she would kick in and make her first appearance as Kaido's daughter lol, so you can go safely with me about that. I totally support it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.