Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, this is perfectly consistent writing man, not sure why everyone's bugging.:choppawhat:

One Piece haterz are the worst, what can I tell ya?
First, Ace was alive and actually part of WB crew not dead for years.
Second, Oden wasn't on WB crew for years, he literally dipped him for a rival crew.
Third, Oden explicitly told his former crew he didn't want no help regarding his business in Wano.
So yes that's pretty consistent writing from Oda, WB was always shown to care a lot for his sons and wouldn't sacrifice them in a meaningless war for someone who was dead for years.

WB was a pirate not some Superman that went on saving countries and risking the lives of his sons in the process.

Try reading One Piece bro, not 2 Piece.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It was stated in the manga that Homing’s family, Doffy included, were excommunicated from the CDs... The only reason why Doffy got special treatment from the WG is by blackmailing them. Obviously the WG wouldn’t care if Fuji killed him in self-defense since that would just mean that DD can’t blackmail them anymore. Also, why would being a former CD be any concern to Aokiji since he isn’t even a Marine anymore? Aokiji had no reason to keep DD alive
Yeah, I'm done quoting you. When you're done trolling we can talk.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
LMAO
Kaido: your marimo like hair... it reminds me of him, right? Linlin, though his Marimo hair was longer

Big Mom: I see, so you carry his Marimo blood through your vein, huh.... the Xebec bloodline still lives... in you Roronoa...

Next scene they bow down to their next Leader LMAO
You dirty Zoro wanker.

It was stated in the manga that Homing’s family, Doffy included, were excommunicated from the CDs... The only reason why Doffy got special treatment from the WG is by blackmailing them. Obviously the WG wouldn’t care if Fuji killed him in self-defense since that would just mean that DD can’t blackmail them anymore. Also, why would being a former CD be any concern to Aokiji since he isn’t even a Marine anymore? Aokiji had no reason to keep DD alive
He is trolling. Aokiji said multiple admirals should be sent for Doflamingo not just one. Then what happens? A former Fleet Admiral and Tsuru 'conveniently' show up to augment Fuji's forces with themselves and hundreds of marines.

J

Jo_Ndule

So hitting Sanji once made him disappear for a chapter? Good.
But didn't do much to Sanji

Base Yamato ~ Calamities > Jinbei /g2 & g3 Luffy
Base kata ~ FS g4 luffy > commanders
Base kaido /Base Linlin >Admirals

Only these 4 are beasts in base.

J

Jo_Ndule

Yamato is 28, 6 years older than Ace, yet couldn't even beat him :kayneshrug:
:milaugh:she didn't use her df even.
She was 24 back then...not as strong as now either

Younger Base Yamato ~ Supernova Ace
Current base Yamato ~< Commnder Ace

Ace is too weak to beat base Yamato. Now add yamato using her df.

:milaugh: Dude you're spouting shit I'd see in youtube comments. I know you're a troll and I know you're not that dumb. I'm not gonna waste my time when you're acting like this.
Ok but when BB low/mid diffs Aokiji’s treacherous ass after finding out that he’s a spy, will you give up on the Admiral wank?

Aokiji had his hand on Doffy’s back and was threatening to freeze him if he didn’t listen. Doffy went through with trying to attack Smoker anyways and was laughing after he broke out of Aokiji’s attack. Doflamingo was planning to kill Fuji with help from his trash crew. How does this make any sense if Doffy would get low diffed by an Admiral? Is Doffy even dumber than Weevil?
:steef:
I would say Doffy is definitely above average when it comes to knowing the powers of the government, as he had very close relationship with many, even knowing the deals between Vegapunk and Kuma.

Status
Not open for further replies.