Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yooooo, I just realized something SOOO BIG!

Ace came to Wano and visited Onigashima 4 years ago! Right?

He mentioned Kidd/Law/Cavindish/Bege as people who are new and sailing and then he said "but strongest will be his brother when he sets sail" because Luffy still didn't set sail 4 years ago

Is there anyone noticing what I am trying to say???

It took Luffy 1 year to reach Saboady, while Kidd & Law took 2-3 years to reach Saboady and half way point
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Luffy in 1 year reached 300 mil, while Kidd in 2-3 years reached 315.... and THEN, we have Kidd in New World for 2 years, Luffy in New World for barely few months and he's 1.5 bil and Kidd is 470 mil

:funky::funky::funky:

Kidd fans.... your boi is so fucking slow!
Damn........... Kind of facts @rerere @ReggieZoldyck21

I am bantering my dude. Lmfao, that would be wild if true.

Personally as a Zoro fan I'd like him to just be a regular dude without some special bloodline or stuff like that. Or just with a mysterious origin.

You Zoro fans are such liars I swear
:usoprice:

You're acting like Zoro himself when he heard about his 60 million bounty in Jaya saying he's not satisfied LMAO

You all would start " I prefer Zoro as normal guy with no special bloodline"

but when it reveals Xebec, Roger's BIGGEST rival and foe is somehow connected to Zoro and Zoro has his bloodline, you all WOULD NEVER STOP meming Sanji about difference between Xebec and Judge LMAO

So stop lying lmao

And Blackbeard ran when Akainu pulled up
:gokulaugh:
:goyea:
He can, as a pirate, Blackbeard has no obligation to fight the marines. And he already did (Sengoku + Garp) before anyway, so it has nothing to do with power levels, it's strategic.

The marines have obligation to fight the pirates, when Akainu ran, it has to do with power levels, because he can't do his job against marco.

It's not the same thing. :suresure:

He can, Blackbeard has no obligation to fight the marines. And he already did anyway.

The marines have obligation to fight the pirates.

It's not the same thing. :suresure:
So Blackbeard who wants chaos and destruction, runs away, letting one of the WG's main forces alive, throws away Bonney's valuable DF power and doesn't take the chance to obtain Akainu's DF. Interesting.

:myman:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Whitebeard's character was clear since the start. I mean since the very flashback of his life path starting from the very first time he was a pirate, we acknowledged his personality and I'm not shocked he was the kind of man to avoid fights, he did not even search for the One Piece. All WB wanted was peace and have an awesome journey with his comrades who slowy turned into his sons.

Status
Not open for further replies.