Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
By no one you mean kid and law as well? Okay. Then that's better

It's better if Luffy reaches the roof alone and then 2v1s the two yonkou for a chapter AND THEN Zoro Kid and law arrive

What I mean is that it's weird for Luffy kid and Law to reach together and start fighting and then Zoro arrives much later like he's the MC. That's weird. It's the Enel situation as if Zoro's the MC.

If it's Luffy alone vs the yonkou and then kid law and Zoro together come to back him up, Luffy still remains the more impressive guy as opposed to the alternative that Kid law and Luffy are fighting and Zoro alone arrives later as one man back up
Oh definitely I agree with you there, don't think Zoro will arrive there after everyone as well, he should arrive alongside Kidd and Law.
And yes I agree with your idea first a 1v2 and then they arrive it seems a great scenario for me.

J

Jo_Ndule

Yes, WB feared of fighting Kaido but you have to understand the context, It's WB and his family vs Kaido and his crew, NOT just WB vs Kaido, and you've mentioned it already that WB feared of losing his family and what's wrong with it? Or you expect WB low diffing Kaido so he could help his family afterwards to reduce casualties? That would make the writing even worse, just use your brain for once lol
The ones making excuses are the ones who wank wb and wbp thinking that Wb mid diff kaido and wbp >>yonko crews

This is why they can't accept that wb fears fighting kaido because of casualties

But that makes zero sense. Luffy and a few supernova are about to hard carry a victory against Kaido who has a stronger crew now then ever before.
Luffy is already at Admiral level. The Marines will only be a side threat at EoS. It’s very possible that Fuji leaves the Marines since he’s too moral to defend Imu. Kizaru might die before EoS. Ryokugyu doesn’t seem very loyal either. Luffy will fight Imu, Zoro fights Shodai Gorosei, Sanji fights Blonde Gorosei, Yamato fights a Gorosei, Jinbe fights a Gorosei, Usopp fights a Gorosei, and the rest of the SHs fight CP0. Sabo and the Revolutionaries take on the Marines

Stop being reasonable, people here think WB is some kind hero or the Superman in the One Piece world lmao.

Imagine WB thinking this, yeah let's sacrifice the life's of thousands of my sons in order to avenge Oden who died years ago and one who clearly told the Roger Pirates he didn't want no help as well :choppawhat:
Yeah, this is perfectly consistent writing man, not sure why everyone's bugging.:choppawhat:

One Piece haterz are the worst, what can I tell ya?

Yooooo, I just realized something SOOO BIG!

Ace came to Wano and visited Onigashima 4 years ago! Right?

He mentioned Kidd/Law/Cavindish/Bege as people who are new and sailing and then he said "but strongest will be his brother when he sets sail" because Luffy still didn't set sail 4 years ago

Is there anyone noticing what I am trying to say???

It took Luffy 1 year to reach Saboady, while Kidd & Law took 2-3 years to reach Saboady and half way point
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Luffy in 1 year reached 300 mil, while Kidd in 2-3 years reached 315.... and THEN, we have Kidd in New World for 2 years, Luffy in New World for barely few months and he's 1.5 bil and Kidd is 470 mil

:funky::funky::funky:

Kidd fans.... your boi is so fucking slow!

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Luffy is already at Admiral level. The Marines will only be a side threat at EoS. It’s very possible that Fuji leaves the Marines since he’s too moral to defend Imu. Kizaru might die before EoS. Ryokugyu doesn’t seem very loyal either. Luffy will fight Imu, Zoro fights Shodai Gorosei, Sanji fights Blonde Gorosei, Yamato fights a Gorosei, Jinbe fights a Gorosei, Usopp fights a Gorosei, and the rest of the SHs fight CP0. Sabo and the Revolutionaries take on the Marines
Lmfao. Okay, gibberish aside—

Supposing Luffy is as strong as the strongest Admiral... That still means it's just him and everyone else much weaker than him taking down the Beast Pirates. Whereas Marineford was all the Admirals, the legends like Sengoku and Garp, then the Shichibukai.

Makes zero sense to even entertain the notion that the Beast Pirates > Marineford forces.

And who's words are we gonna take?
I say NEITHER and we ONLY NEED to look at WB actions himself...
Remember Thatch??? did Blackbeard kidnap him and kept him hostage? or was he killed???
I think we can use Blackbeard as a great example because we can all aknowledge WB is >>>>> BB in that time..

what did he tell Ace?
he said: Ace, just let it go

WB is not the type to fight for REVENGE.... WB only engages when he wants to SAVE a close dear person to him.
An argument to be had is that BB was still his son. Betraying WB doesn't automatically make you not his son as with Squard. And WB's rules work differently for his sons. A random guy stabbing WB clean through gets very different treatment from his son stabbing him. Whitebeard does have a strict rule against killing crewmates but I suppose he also doesn't like getting stabbed mid war by his sons.

Whitebeard not wanting to rain down fire and brimstone on teach is different from a random guy having killed thatch

Yooooo, I just realized something SOOO BIG!

Ace came to Wano and visited Onigashima 4 years ago! Right?

He mentioned Kidd/Law/Cavindish/Bege as people who are new and sailing and then he said "but strongest will be his brother when he sets sail" because Luffy still didn't set sail 4 years ago

Is there anyone noticing what I am trying to say???

It took Luffy 1 year to reach Saboady, while Kidd & Law took 2-3 years to reach Saboady and half way point
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Luffy in 1 year reached 300 mil, while Kidd in 2-3 years reached 315.... and THEN, we have Kidd in New World for 2 years, Luffy in New World for barely few months and he's 1.5 bil and Kidd is 470 mil

:funky::funky::funky:

Kidd fans.... your boi is so fucking slow!
"But...but....Kid is obviously Luffy's equal"

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.