Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:steef:
I would say Doffy is definitely above average when it comes to knowing the powers of the government, as he had very close relationship with many, even knowing the deals between Vegapunk and Kuma.
Nah dude Doflamingo, a criminal mastermind who outwitted the WG multiple times, is a giant idiot who doesn’t know that the Admirals can ackshually neg/low diff him and other YC level characters

idk what's the point of the kidnapping children part

why beast pirates were doing that? I think there's some hidden reason for that

and Yamato shouldn't be the type to allow that especially when Kaido is not even there

WB was talking about his crew mates...he was not a marine soldier to care about citizens
But didn't he sacrifice his crew mates to save Ace ? I mean for Oden it was already too late but I'm sure that it was said in the manga somewhere that WB doesn't forgive anyone who dares to kill one of his crew mates (But then again WB didn't do shit when BB killed Tatch ... guess his "sons" ' lives don't matter as much as Ace's :kayneshrug:)

J

Jo_Ndule

Panel of the battle?

And Ace was 18, hence 6 years older
:kayneshrug:
Redon didn't mention anything about yamato using her df powers. Just base yamato.
And Ace hyped Yamato.

Now you're pulling agw argument... but it didn't help 18y.o Ace to match 42 y.o Jinbei...okay

Just give Yamato her props, she's tiny above Ace

LMAO
Kaido: your marimo like hair... it reminds me of him, right? Linlin, though his Marimo hair was longer

Big Mom: I see, so you carry his Marimo blood through your vein, huh.... the Xebec bloodline still lives... in you Roronoa...

Next scene they bow down to their next Leader LMAO
I knew that you were a zoro wanker. Kek.

For the wb fanboys, U mad bro? He pissed his pants when he heard of kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.