Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 982
Marco: well I like Oden but a word about Wano never made it to sea. I could've never imagined you have situation like this yoi

Spoiler
Marco thinks back to his days with Shirohige Pirates in a new flashback. Ace asks Shirohige to attack Kaidou since he has a promise to fulfilled

Oda wtf???

:kaidowhat:
982's not in a volume yet right? Lessee if it's changed

J

Jo_Ndule

@Jo_Ndule sempai. What do you make of the idea of Ace's that Cavendish>Kidd?

How do you feel about Kidd being a pirate that much longer, killing civilians and all, and barely having a bigger bounty that Pre TS Rubber?
Kidd has CoC
He's 23...so it's normal je started earlier
Law even started earlier too.

Kidd started piracy nearly 4 years ago... a year or 9-11 months before Luffy did.

Also, Coming out of South blue > east blue which is a weal sea

Chapter 982
Marco: well I like Oden but a word about Wano never made it to sea. I could've never imagined you have situation like this yoi

Spoiler
Marco thinks back to his days with Shirohige Pirates in a new flashback. Ace asks Shirohige to attack Kaidou since he has a promise to fulfilled

Oda wtf???

:kaidowhat:
Yeah oda contradicted himself here.... he tried to wank Kaido too hard, but it all turned out a epic failure...:gonope::josad:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Kidd has CoC
He's 23...so it's normal je started earlier
Law even started earlier too.

Kidd started piracy nearly 4 years ago... a year or 9-11 months before Luffy did.

Also, Coming out of South blue > east blue which is a weal sea
But you agree that Ace ranked them by strength, right?

Cavendish>Kidd>Law>Bege.

Confirmed.
:Dr.Killer:

What do you mean? Judge top 5.

Banter aside, I do mean what I said. There was even a poll in the Zoro fc here and most people voted for Zoro having no significant bloodline.
But I'm saying it once again... and I bet all my money on it... IFFF Oda reveals a special bloodline for Zoro (whoever that person is) everyone from that FC who voted for either side... will be hyped about it

Just look at one simple word of "Sunnnatch" and what it did to the Zoro fans LOL.... when given the hints and opportunity for a bloodline story, I think not a single Zoro fan would complain about it, considering how simple and short his past/flashback was compared to ANY other SH member... and considering he's number 2 on the crew

Status
Not open for further replies.