Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to correct it: The mindblowing decision to make Oden believe Kaido/Orochi and dance for five fucking years, doing absolutely nothing productive, is about to ruin this arc.

The rest of the Oden flashback was pretty good actually.
That is what I think too, until Oden come back the flashback was good, had a great build up for Oden and also the chapters with Whitebeard and later Roger where great. The downfall of the Oden flashback start with the 5years gap and really bad reason with Oda choose for Oden to avoid a battle with Kaido, these years of gap open up to much plotholes and open up dumb question.

I would like it more if Oden would take Wano back from Orochi who run away and Oden beeing the shogun for 5years. During that time Oda could close up things like with Whitebeard, with WB meeting with Oden again similar as Izo giving his speech and joining for ever WB, then the capiital Wb and Oden could get close.

Then after 4 years pass, Oda could lead the Kaido plot with Kaido beating Hyo and put him into the prison, making Oden look like a fool and start a war with Kaido winning it who would lead us to chapter 971.

In that case we would never get a scene where Rayleigh ask Oden to help him for wano because he wouldn´t need help for sure. No one would know something about Kaido. The decide with the 5years was really bad and make really few question for the arc.

[QUOTE="

Oden was part of Whitbeard's crew, Roger and Wh made a deal that Oden would come back after raftel[/QUOTE]
it's not exactly that. Oden promised Whitebeard to come back after a year, only he stayed in wano kuni because of problems with kaido. Oden broke his pact, whitebeard didn't have to go chasing after him.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Kaido and pirates> Navy.
But the pirates of the beasts are not that good, I would say that kaido is 90% of the force and the pirates (yours) 10%.
Kaido is equivalent to 10 admirals. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Kaido base = 10 admirals.
Hybrid kaido = whole world.:quest::quest:

Whitbeard didn't want Ace to go after Blackbeard by himself, but Whitbeard talled Shanks that he wants to kill Blackbeard.

Oden was part of his crew, Whitbeard and Roger made a deal that Oden would come back after they reach loftel.
Post automatically merged:

Oden was part of Whitbeard's crew, Roger and Wh made a deal that Oden would come back after raftel

Are you blind? Wh talled that he wanted to kill Blackbeard, he just didn't want Ace to go after him alone.
Yet he didnt come back...soo no longer a crewmate. And like i said, wich you ignored because it would fuck your bad argument, is that why would Wb just charge at wano withoud regard for his ACTUAL crew? A lot of them where not even part of the crew when Oden was part of it, BB was still a kid when Oden left, and BB is old AF. Ace was still alive, the whole point of atacking marineford was SAVING ace, not avenging Ace.

What does Shanks have to do with Kaido? You make no sense, are you drunk or something?

A "perfect" chapter 1000 for all the fandoms would be something like:
- Kaido and Big Mom conversation continues, small flashback about Rocks. Mihawk is mentioned as a big problem for them since now he is in the NW.
- Luffy reaches the fifth floor with Kid and Killer and see Jack. Luffy goes G4 and he and Kid defeat Jack in one blow together. Law and Hawkins reach them.
- King stops Marco and Zoro but Sanji intervenes letting them go to the roof. Sanji vs King starts.
- Luffy, Kid, Killer, Law, Hawkins, Marco and Zoro reach the rooftop at the same time
- Big spread of Big Mom and Kaido in front of them
- Act 3 end
- last page: Ryokugyu appears, "So, this is Wano..."

We can still dream :josad:
Perfect for me

Whitbeard didn't want Ace to go after Blackbeard by himself, but Whitbeard talled Shanks that he wants to kill Blackbeard.

Oden was part of his crew, Whitbeard and Roger made a deal that Oden would come back after they reach loftel.

Oden was part of Whitbeard's crew, Roger and Wh made a deal that Oden would come back after raftel

Are you blind? Wh talled that he wanted to kill Blackbeard, he just didn't want Ace to go after him alone.
WB wastn going after BB, he wasnt persuit him, of course he would kill BB If he Saw him like he did in MF, but wasnt going after BB.
He only went for Ace like he did because Ace WAS ALIVE , and Wb was already done, and would even sacrifice HIMSELF for achieve this goal.

Wayyyyy diferent with Oden and Thatch

[QUOTE="

it's not exactly that. Oden promised Whitebeard to come back after a year, only he stayed in wano kuni because of problems with kaido. Oden broke his pact, whitebeard didn't have to go chasing after him.[/QUOTE]
It's your opinion that Whitbeard shouldn't have to go after him, with that logic I just can create my own story instead of reading one piece. I'm not interested what you think Whitbeard should have done, Whitbeard character/personality has been ruined because Whitbeard's actions doesn't much his personality.

[/QUOTE] It's your opinion that Whitbeard shouldn't have to go after him, with that logic I just can create my own story instead of reading one piece. I'm not interested what you think Whitbeard should have done, Whitbeard character/personality has been ruined because Whitbeard's actions doesn't much his personality.[/QUOTE]
Except he already did the same thing with teach...

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The absolute state of one piece fans. I knew when I saw the spoilers there would be bitching about Whitebeard. After all, who the fuck even cares about the story or the characters? Bashing Oda about his shitty writing is better ain't it?

Yall really wanna tell me you think Whitebeard choosing not to go fight a whole yonko crew because they would have to sacrifice many of his "sons" destroys his characters? Fucking dumbasses. Whitebeard didn't even send someone against Blackbeard in the first place and tried to stop Ace. But we're just gonna forget that whole segment because "Well it doesn't go with my narrative that this is inconsistent with the whole story blah blah blah" STFU. Oden was already dead, Ace wasn't. That's why Whitebeard went all out to save him, its not the same situation yet you fuckers always wanna cry.
It’s fine if you’re willing to settle for the total destruction of a character that a strong segment of the fandom loves, but that doesn’t invalidate the fact that this IS exceedingly poor writing by any measure. WB has always been presented as this titanic figure in the OP world in terms of strength and reputation, so for Oda to now give us a flashback where he decided to stick his thumb up his ass while an isolated nation burned to the ground is a little disrespectful to the character himself AND the people who read and obsess over this series. You sound just as whiny in calling people out for not gleefully eating this slop, so maybe put that stone down while you’re in the glass house.

Not Kaido but Blackbeard, open your eyes.
Like i said, what does shanks, BB or anything have to do with Kaido? If anything it PROVES that WB cares more about protecting his family menbers that still lives instead of seeking revenge.

Forget it....its useless arguing with someone whose only argument is "if you dont share my headcannon about x character, then you are reading two piece".

it's not exactly that. Oden promised Whitebeard to come back after a year, only he stayed in wano kuni because of problems with kaido. Oden broke his pact, whitebeard didn't have to go chasing after him.
It's your opinion that Whitbeard shouldn't have to go after him, with that logic I just can create my own story instead of reading one piece. I'm not interested what you think Whitbeard should have done, Whitbeard character/personality has been ruined because Whitbeard's actions doesn't much his personality.[/QUOTE]
oden literally betrayed white beard by joining roger, imagine zoro who suddenly joins kid for personal reasons and promises luffy to come back after a year. Do you think luffy should go after him ?
Especially since in the case of WB and oden, wano is a very difficult country to access and oda insisted on the fact that WB hates this country for unknown reasons, probably linked to the secrets of the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.