Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it’s really fuckin’ simple when you don’t understand the concept of protecting the things that are important to the people you love...I’m starting to wonder if you know what it’s like to have a friend lose something special, or do you just tell anyone close to you to let it go when they’ve gone through trauma??
I really don't understand where you are going with this?
so what ar you trying to conclude exactly?
That Oda did a mistake?
or is it that WB is afraid and scared?
or what exactly?

It’s fine if you’re willing to settle for the total destruction of a character that a strong segment of the fandom loves, but that doesn’t invalidate the fact that this IS exceedingly poor writing by any measure. WB has always been presented as this titanic figure in the OP world in terms of strength and reputation, so for Oda to now give us a flashback where he decided to stick his thumb up his ass while an isolated nation burned to the ground is a little disrespectful to the character himself AND the people who read and obsess over this series. You sound just as whiny in calling people out for not gleefully eating this slop, so maybe put that stone down while you’re in the glass house.
Did you even read what I had to say before you repeated what all the fuckers here are saying? "WB has always been presented as this titanic figure in the OP world in terms of strength and reputation, so for Oda to now give us a flashback where he decided to stick his thumb up his ass while an isolated nation burned to the ground is a little disrespectful to the character himself AND the people who read and obsess over this series" When did WB ever show that he was this great god who would sacrifice his and his sons' lives for some strangers? Fans like you always wanna cry about inconsistency and shit like that when what's happening is not the one you envisioned and fantasized about. I could do the same too.

Holy shit Oda just made a flashback where Whitebeard tries to stop ace from going against Blackbeard and he also didn't send anyone against Blackbeard even though one of his sons got killed! This totally means Whitebeard is a phony father who cares not for his sons!!!!! Fuck Whitbeard the fraud! How can Oda betray me like this? I don't feel so good...

Go where? Whitbeard had no idea where Blackbeard is. If Ace was smart he would have called Whitbeard after finding Blackbeard's location. Again, Whitbeard wanted to kill Blackbeard for what he did but he didn't want Ace to go after him alone.
Does it matter where he is? His own family betrayed him and kills one of their own. He should be ready to crush any obstacles for revenge.

I really don't understand where you are going with this?
so what ar you trying to conclude exactly?
That Oda did a mistake?
or is it that WB is afraid and scared?
or what exactly?
It's not Whitbeard's fault, Whitbeard personality and his values have been long established. The problem is in Oda, he sacrifices everything for the new chapter instead of thinking it through. One piece isn't what it used to be, it takes a lot to accept it but it's the truth, ugly, but the truth nonetheless.

Yeah, it’s really fuckin’ simple when you don’t understand the concept of protecting the things that are important to the people you love...I’m starting to wonder if you know what it’s like to have a friend lose something special, or do you just tell anyone close to you to let it go when they’ve gone through trauma??
Thats How you think WB is? Ahahahahaha. You really see him as a saint not a pirate.

Since his most important thing in the WORLD IS HIS crew, his TREASURE,why you even think that WB would risk lose more of them for civilians and oden family? ODEN was a Lost TREASURE. Not the rest.

And why you even puting ME on that, im talking about How WB sees It. And to be honest i probably would do the same.

Imagine you being a leader of a máfia gang, and your friend is muedered and his people and family are now in comando of other really big family.

And your crew have you father, mother, cousins, siblings, friends, etc

Would you risk the life of the One you love so much for a vengence mission and free people ???

I 10000%doubt you would do this shit.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Did you even read what I had to say before you repeated what all the fuckers here are saying? "WB has always been presented as this titanic figure in the OP world in terms of strength and reputation, so for Oda to now give us a flashback where he decided to stick his thumb up his ass while an isolated nation burned to the ground is a little disrespectful to the character himself AND the people who read and obsess over this series" When did WB ever show that he was this great god who would sacrifice his and his sons' lives for some strangers? Fans like you always wanna cry about inconsistency and shit like that when what's happening is not the one you envisioned and fantasized about. I could do the same too.

Holy shit Oda just made a flashback where Whitebeard tries to stop ace from going against Blackbeard and he also didn't send anyone against Blackbeard even though one of his sons got killed! This totally means Whitebeard is a phony father who cares not for his sons!!!!! Fuck Whitbeard the fraud! How can Oda betray me like this? I don't feel so good...
I didn’t repeat shit, I’m one of the fuckers you were referencing in your first post. You and I have not been reading the same series if you really don’t think that Whitebeard’s been portrayed as the kind of captain who will go to bat for his sons under any circumstances. Does it honestly make sense to you that he would take on the entirety of the Marines to get Ace back, but not even seriously entertain the notion of trying to save Oden’s homeland from Kaido? If so, literally nothing I say is gonna make you see the reality of what’s going on here. Highlighting more tactical mistakes with that Blackbeard example (at least that’s what I think you were doing, that part is totally incomprehensible the way you wrote it) doesn’t strengthen your argument either, but just keep attacking people who have genuine and deserved criticism of a series that’s dragged on for 25 years, I guess.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Thats How you think WB is? Ahahahahaha. You really see him as a saint not a pirate.

Since his most important thing in the WORLD IS HIS crew, his TREASURE,why you even think that WB would risk lose more of them for civilians and oden family? ODEN was a Lost TREASURE. Not the rest.

And why you even puting ME on that, im talking about How WB sees It. And to be honest i probably would do the same.

Imagine you being a leader of a máfia gang, and your friend is muedered and his people and family are now in comando of other really big family.

And your crew have you father, mother, cousins, siblings, friends, etc

Would you risk the life of the One you love so much for a vengence mission and free people ???

I 10000%doubt you would do this shit.
If I was known as the Strongest Man in the World and had the kind of moral compass we’ve always been told Whitebeard possesses, absolutely. Also, do you not realize that the mafia shit you described is EXACTLY what happens in real life?? That people retaliate when the ones they love are attacked, directly or otherwise?? :kaidowhat:

Does it matter where he is? His own family betrayed him and kills one of their own. He should be ready to crush any obstacles for revenge.
Yeah, and he should have send one of his crew members to find his location (which he did) and report. You first need to locate your target before destroying it. Ace on the other hand wanted to kill Blackbeard by himself because he felt responsible for what Blackbeard did, Blackbeard was part of Ace's division he was under Ace.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Something all you Oda lapdogs are missing - even if Oden was already dead, why would they not want to save Momo?? Did they know Toki, who travelled on their ship just as long as her husband, had also perished?? Even if we forget about the obligation to save Wano - and he ABSOLUTELY would have felt one if he was the Whitebeard we saw pre timeskip - he was content to let his friend’s son toil in despair?? Jesus fucking Christ, why do y’all WANT this to be justified??

Status
Not open for further replies.