Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Nope, WB did what we already know he did before. You see WB as a saint i see, that helps anyone who scream for It.

I dont know If you remember but his TREASURE IS HIS FAMILY, so yeah, with oden already DEAD he going to a war against other younko in his territory wouldnt bring oden back would only bring more losses of his TREASURE.

If you think he would put in game his TREASURE to save civilians, here comes the SHOCK , he IS a pirate, not a hero or a saint.
I don’t see him as a saint, but Oda clearly does, and he has always wanted us to buy into that notion while doing everything he can this arc to totally invalidate it. If his family is his treasure, and a member of said family treasures something like their homeland, and that homeland is overrun by a tyrant of Kaido’s caliber, and Whitebeard does nothing about it, then that goes against his entire characterization whether you understand the correlation or not. You have COMPLETELY missed the entire point of Whitebeard’s worldview if you don’t see this.

[/QUOTE]
He literally let Akainu survive just to kill Blackbeard. Did you even read Marinford? Dude wake up[/QUOTE]
So he waits for Blackbeard to come to him? If he would of made a point to initially go after him when ace wanted he’d still be alive..

I don’t see him as a saint, but Oda clearly does, and he has always wanted us to buy into that notion while doing everything he can this arc to totally invalidate it. If his family is his treasure, and a member of said family treasures something like their homeland, and that homeland is overrun by a tyrant of Kaido’s caliber, and Whitebeard does nothing about it, then that goes against his entire characterization whether you understand the correlation or not. You have COMPLETELY missed the entire point of Whitebeard’s worldview if you don’t see this.
I see YOU missed the entire point.

Oden was ALREADY a Lost TREASURE. He wasnt coming back.

Going to war would only make he loses MORE od HIS TREASURES. Thats How Wb Head Works.

Wb in this war have NOTHING to gain only lose since he cant bring back oden.

Its so simple.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I see YOU missed the entire point.

Oden was ALREADY a Lost TREASURE. He wasnt coming back.

Going to war would only make he loses MORE od HIS TREASURES. Thats How Wb Head Works.

Wb in this war have NOTHING to gain only lose since he cant bring back oden.

Its so simple.
Yeah, it’s really fuckin’ simple when you don’t understand the concept of protecting the things that are important to the people you love...I’m starting to wonder if you know what it’s like to have a friend lose something special, or do you just tell anyone close to you to let it go when they’ve gone through trauma??

So he waits for Blackbeard to come to him? If he would of made a point to initially go after him when ace wanted he’d still be alive..
Go where? Whitbeard had no idea where Blackbeard is. If Ace was smart he would have called Whitbeard after finding Blackbeard's location. Again, Whitbeard wanted to kill Blackbeard for what he did but he didn't want Ace to go after him alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.