Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny you say this because Zoro in Alabasta was one of the main reasons I got into weight lifting. I was young and wanted to be cool and buff like Zoro :milaugh:

The crew dynamics would be mundane if these characters were all badass and combat focused like Zoro. I basically like every strawhat because each brings a different color to the canvas. Unfortunately, in a powerscaling forum, if a character doesn't get strength feats he's bantered, even if he's getting different kind of focus.
Post automatically merged:

Yo I need this cupcake

Get in line

Kidd in New World for 2 years, Luffy in New World for barely few months and he's 1.5 bil and Kidd is 470 mil
Because Luffy hid on an island and got babysat by PK right hand man for 2 years before going into New World while others like Kidd went straight to NW from Saboady and started challenging dudes like Shanks :milaugh:
People who still use Luffy getting a high bounty quicker than Kidd as a way to downplay him have no reading comprehension lol. Ask your self this, if Luffy did what Kidd did and went into NW without training do you think he would do better than Kidd in NW?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Hello guys.

After reading the last spoilers,there are some things bothering me

-Wb says they didn't know of Oden's death until years later,how did he finally get to know it when Wano is isolated?

Wb says he didn't attack Wano because he wanted to avoid casualties but had he forgotten Oden's Kids were living there and in danger? What about Toki he personally knew?

The Izo part is also hugely messy,the guy is a Wano native but here we have Ace who is an outsider actually more willing to attack Wano than him.

Did Izo forget he had a brother there and comrades who should be endangered if not outright dead due to Oden being six feet underground? How come he needs Wb's "ok" sign for something that concerns him directly and is allegedly less pissed about it than Fucking Ace?

Preskip we had a flashback about thatch telling Ace the 2nd ship position has been empty for a long time but no mention of Ace knowing Oden,now we are told Ace had already heard about this guy?

All the Oden plot seem to create huge inconsistencies and plot holes into the story starting with Izo refusing to go with Oden on Roger's ship to stay with Wb and never bothering visiting Wano all this time.

This huge mess is really difficult to buy.
Oda's writing for ya. In full scope. This arc is inconsistent as fuxk

I finished all the anime and been caught up to the manga for more than half my life lol

Go to Ippo section here, I post after every chapter.
No fucking way I go there... I will never give up on Ippo returning as anime
:josad:

One day, a studio will be smart enough to adapt the rest.... I have full faith...
Post automatically merged:

Because Luffy hid on an island and got babysat by PK right hand man for 2 years before going into New World while others like Kidd went straight to NW from Saboady and started challenging dudes like Shanks :milaugh:
People who still use Luffy getting a high bounty quicker than Kidd as a way to downplay him have no reading comprehension lol. Ask your self this, if Luffy did what Kidd did and went into NW without training do you think he would do better than Kidd in NW?
Yes

LMAO, I bet you saw the whole lifting gigantic dumbles scene in anime and you were like "shiieeeeet I wanna do that" LMAO

For me, the anime that usually made me want to work out is "Hajime no Ippo" I bet ANYONE who saw that show would tell you the same...
I fallow HNI, baki, kengan asura/omega, FOTNS for workout.
One piece for the story, and how they solve their conflicts.

So bored Yamato is deemed strong enough by Ace to have all his attention and this is the same Ace who stalemated Jinbei shortly after.

Doesn't look good for Jinbei's placement in the crew. :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.