Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido just got Bro-Zoned by Meme :josad:
I always thought that to be the case, he was like a little brother even in past when he was an apprentice though I did not think oda would actually mention it.
Post automatically merged:

LMAOOOOOO.

Yamato goes to Kaido like YEAH! My friend destroyed it prepare yourself once he returns!

Kaido is like: First Oden cosplaying. Now imaginable friend.

My life be like::pepemy:
:suresure:

So Gurayami Teach who was backed up by his original crew, the strongest ID prisoners and Shiryu who is Magellan's equal (the one who one shotted BB and his crew) chose to run, recognizing Akainu as a tremendous threat to all of them.
:smart:
Just like against Ace, yes.

And Akainu wasn't even alone like Ace was, he had 2 warships and the marines were backing him up.

And they were unprepared as Shiryu said;

Try to read the manga.
:myman:

This is literally me, minus the love cooking part. But every other word as if I wrote it.
Sanji is the type of friend I would love to hang out with, unlike Zoro LOL
We would have an awesome meal, we would talk about life or women, maybe he'll show me some hentai jokes on his phone LOL, and we would go flirt with women around and pick them up, and just have an awesome time overall

Zoro is the type of dude who would be 24/7 talking about going to the gym, and is carrying protein shake all the time LOL

Brook is awesome to stay around too, because he's a perv and a musician LOL

Hell, look at this... Brook is a swordsman, right? and Zoro is the one who restored his shadow... YETTTT, Brook spends more time hanging around with Sanji and having fun with him than Zoro.... Even Kinemon from land of Wano is the same with Sanji... Sanji is just more fucking awesome as a character to stay around LOL...

Shanks is a snitch, and wb is a bitch, kaido is a fish and bigmom is a witch. The only sane yonko is black beard, this is why he will get to raftel and the rest will fail/already failed. :kayneshrug:
Expanded version-

Shanks is a snitch, and wb is a bitch, kaido is a fish and bigmom is a witch.

Teach is a coward and Sakazuki is a brat. Aokiji is a cripple and Kizaru is a druggie. Fuji is blind and nobody cares about GB.

Roger has no head, Sengoku is a symbolic head. Garp is old, Rayleigh is older. Oden is boiled, Rocks is a loser.

Dragon always runs away, Imu hides in the shadows. Gandhi Gorosei was cool back in 2010 not anymore, Kong never was.

Mihawk the only real top tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.