Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It really feels in character for Linlin to have served as a twisted big sister figure to Kaido while they were members of the Rocks Pirates. Far better than them having a sexual relation as so many theorized.
I would still be interested into at least glimpsing whom Kaido had Yamato with however haha. It would also unravel the truth behind Yamato's origins.

It really feels in character for Linlin to have served as a twisted big sister figure to Kaido while they were members of the Rocks Pirates. Far better than them having a sexual relation as so many theorized.
I actually like it way more tbh. I wonder why giving him this fruit is some huge debt though. Theres gotta be more to it than what we are seeing. I feel like she gave it to him for some big reason

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
This man ace destroyed a statue and left a warning note for kaido lmfaoooo what the fuck was the warning note supposed to do??😭😭😭 was it supposed to have kaido say “oh shiver me timber’s?” LOL
Kaido looking at the note and the statue.

:milaugh:

You know for a fact he gave exactly zero fucks.

I swear to god Ace is the biggest bum in the series.

I can't speak for every Zoro fan of course. Yeah it would be great for jokes and banter lmao, but I personally would like Zoro to be just a rando.

My hero Zoro already got bigger balls than Whitebeard.
Yooo, don't insult WB please
After all, Zoro is the next WB
the bandana
and no scars on the back
Zoro is next WSM
:suresure:

Be respectful to the old Zoro

Side note: I'm not here to wank Zoro, I'm just doing that to piss of Law fans who want to shove down our throat that Law is the next WB LMAO

Letting him go in exchange for not letting his crew get hurt, when he worked very hard to get them free from Impel Down.

The reason for them to start hunting DF users is to get his crew stronger, while you think fighting Akainu and the marines wouldn't risk the lives of his crew :vistalaugh:
So Gurayami Teach who was backed up by his original crew, the strongest ID prisoners and Shiryu who is Magellan's equal (the one who one shotted BB and his crew) chose to run, recognizing Akainu as a tremendous threat to all of them.

:myman:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
LOL, I don't NEED anyone permission to consider myself a Sanji fan

I am a person who loves Sanji BECAUSE I stand by his ideals and share his past:

1- I love cooking just like him
2- People can call me sexist however they want, but I stand with Sanji's code of not hitting women.
3- I love his style of fighting NOT including his hands. and I do not want him to include it EVEN if he gets stronger than Zoro... because simply it's MORE aesthetically pleasing to the eye to see a guy fight with his hands in his pockets... and the only guy who does that in other anime is BADASS Jotaro from Jojo

Always hands in pockets LMAO, just awesome

4- His childhood I can relate to in many ways but I can't fully explain the details of it
5- He wears suits and ALWAYS looking fresh and great, something I like
6- he's a perv, and I am myself a perv, and I don't mind ALL THE NOSEBLEED in the show... I'm one of the few who will laugh and have good time with it, while other Sanji fans are trying to defend the scene and be angry from oda because he's using a nosebleed... I aknowledge he's a simp, and I like that he's a simp because I am a simp LOL

So my relation to Sanji is >>>> than another fan to determine if I'm a Sanji fanboy or not LOL. I like him for different reasons than most fans here do with other characters... I don't need to put Sanji stronger than Zoro to be more fan. I recognize that Sanji is overall weaker by Oda's standards, because Oda will ALWAYS end up making Zoro pull bigger feats, ad I love Zoro, but I simply love Sanji more as character, and enjoy him waaaaaaay more
This is literally me, minus the love cooking part. But every other word as if I wrote it.

Ace: Dude, they killed oden, but his wife and kids are still there+the country is fucked, lets help!
Wb: no dude, we aint doing shit, Kaido is gonna kill us all.

Marco:yeah dude we cant go in wano, it is dangerous.

Marco in wano(present time): I didn't know what was going on in Wano, i swear, Luffa, do you believe me right?
Luffy: Yeah bro i believe you, whatever, I didnt even asked if you knew something.

Marco*hehehe, ofc i knew, but i was a little puss like wb*
Oda.....:seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.