Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
But I'm saying it once again... and I bet all my money on it... IFFF Oda reveals a special bloodline for Zoro (whoever that person is) everyone from that FC who voted for either side... will be hyped about it

Just look at one simple word of "Sunnnatch" and what it did to the Zoro fans LOL.... when given the hints and opportunity for a bloodline story, I think not a single Zoro fan would complain about it, considering how simple and short his past/flashback was compared to ANY other SH member... and considering he's number 2 on the crew
I can't speak for every Zoro fan of course. Yeah it would be great for jokes and banter lmao, but I personally would like Zoro to be just a rando.

Kaido is lucky Cavendish isnt here.
My hero Zoro already got bigger balls than Whitebeard.

So Blackbeard who wants chaos and destruction, runs away, letting one of the WG's main forces alive, throws away Bonney's valuable DF power and doesn't take the chance to obtain Akainu's DF. Interesting.

:myman:
:smart:
Letting him go in exchange for not letting his crew get hurt, when he worked very hard to get them free from Impel Down.

The reason for them to start hunting DF users is to get his crew stronger, while you think fighting Akainu and the marines wouldn't risk the lives of his crew :vistalaugh:

@Jo_Ndule sempai. What do you make of the idea of Ace's that Cavendish>Kidd?

How do you feel about Kidd being a pirate that much longer, killing civilians and all, and barely having a bigger bounty that Pre TS Rubber?
???

Ace couldn’t remember Caven-something’s name but he had no problem remembering Kid’s name, so I don’t see how this gives Caven-something good portrayal?

Post-TS Cavendish only has a bounty of 320 mil, so even if we assume it was still 320 mil pre-TS, then pre-TS Kid had basically the same bounty despite starting his pirate career 3 years later

Try me bih.

On a serious note.

I think the outcome of Shanks vs Kaido.

Shanks met him alone and put it simply. He will stall him here while his crew attacks Wano.

or Shanks met him with his crew and told him that it's not beneficial for both of them since he will lose time-fighting the RHP.
Yeah man i think its 3 scenarios:

1- Kaido went in alone and drunk and Shanks stalled him till he sobered up, then Kaido left.
2- He went Alone but Shanks showed up with his crew and he decided to leave.
3- Both came with crews and Kaido decided that a fight with Shanks would last days and MF would be over by then so he just left.

Im leaning on 1 or 3 tbh.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah man i think its 3 scenarios:

1- Kaido went in alone and drunk and Shanks stalled him till he sobered up, then Kaido left.
2- He went Alone but Shanks showed up with his crew and he decided to leave.
3- Both came with crews and Kaido decided that a fight with Shanks would last days and MF would be over by then so he just left.

Im leaning on 1 or 3 tbh.
Same.

Anyway. Shanks has bigger balls than WB.

I can't speak for every Zoro fan of course. Yeah it would be great for jokes and banter lmao, but I personally would like Zoro to be just a rando.

My hero Zoro already got bigger balls than Whitebeard.
Woro has bigger balls than any existing top tier, same as Luffy tbh.

On another note the Kaido stock went up again :finally:

Imagine WB wanting to face the entire Navy and shishibukai but duking Kaido lmfao.

???

Ace couldn’t remember Caven-something’s name but he had no problem remembering Kid’s name, so I don’t see how this gives Caven-something good portrayal?

Post-TS Cavendish only has a bounty of 320 mil, so even if we assume it was still 320 mil pre-TS, then pre-TS Kid had basically the same bounty despite starting his pirate career 3 years later
So luffy and law dont even get cavendish name right and call him cabbage it just a gag just like what ace doin

Status
Not open for further replies.