Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Whitebeard legitimately cared about his "sons" however there's no specific mention about relatives to them.

However Whitebeard asked Marco to protect Luffy who was Ace's brother, blood or not. So in a certain sense, he would care. It depends however.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
the only logical explanation is Whitebeard dont want anyone injured or even dead for the sake of "Oden's revenge".
but i think most of OP fans agreed Kaido > Old Whitebeard.
So the solution is for a Yonko to completely ignore Kaido and let him run rampant...that the kind of series y’all wanna read?? Where the strongest guys absolve themselves of responsibility to a friend based on a perceived - and unproven - difference in power?? Because that sounds pretty depressing to me...

but we don’t know the exact circumstances around the WB pirates when they got the news of oden. You can’t tell me he didn’t have the resources to hunt down and confront teach immediately, but people expect him to just drop everything and go to war in wano?
He did hunt down Blackbeard immediately, it's just Ace ruined everything with his pryde and arrogance, by thinking that he can take down Blackbeard by himself. He should have listened to Whitbeard.

So the solution is for a Yonko to completely ignore Kaido and let him run rampant...that the kind of series y’all wanna read?? Where the strongest guys absolve themselves of responsibility to a friend based on a perceived - and unproven - difference in power?? Because that sounds pretty depressing to me...
It’s been like this since the beginning. The yonko never went to war with each other and marines never hunted down yonko...it’s been one big fucking stalemate since Rodger died

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
"1 vs 1, always bet on Kaido"
as long as i dont like this scenario, Whitebeard doesnt come to Wano is the best "choice" for him because he dont want to lose another person.

It doesn't.

Oden was his family.
Yep, oden was his FAMILY. Odens family was not his family.
Whitebeard canon TREASURE = his Man/crew

Whitebeard Headcannon TREASURE = wano civilians and the FAMILY of his Man.

Imagine WB going to a fucking war to avenge luffy death Bor even save luffy because ace asked. Ahahahahahah

WB is not a saint, god, hero. He would NEVER do this shit. NEVER

The problem is that you imagined whitebeard as a living god who subdues everyone. It's more complex than that, kaido is a terrifying monster. Whitebeard was the strongest man, kaido is the strongest creature .No one can tell the outcome of such a confrontation, it's written in ace's novel. There's no reason to start such a violent war for a fucking death

Yep, oden was his FAMILY. Odens family was not his family.
Whitebeard canon TREASURE = his Man/crew

Whitebeard Headcannon TREASURE = wano civilians and the FAMILY of his Man.

Imagine WB going to a fucking war to avenge luffy death Bor even save luffy because ace asked. Ahahahahahah

WB is not a saint, god, hero. He would NEVER do this shit. NEVER
He would,
Post automatically merged:

Eh there was a relationship between the two however. I was talking about relatives to Whitebeard's "sons".
Of course he would.

Status
Not open for further replies.