Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is seriously fascinating to see how many of y’all are willing to blindly accept whatever swill Oda puts in front of you. Like I’ve said before, settling for “good” when “great” is an option is more creatively destructive than anything else. Some people here need to take a long look in the mirror, although something tells me they can’t stand to behold themselves for any length of time lest they grapple with their own shortcomings, let alone those from the author of this series.
Don’t sit here and tell me your gonna attack peoples character for liking something...get of your high horse dude it’s a damn manga

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Don’t sit here and tell me your gonna attack peoples character for liking something...get of your high horse dude it’s a damn manga
Fuck outta here, have you not noticed the white knights in this thread losing their minds over people criticizing the series?? You gonna give them a pass for the same behavior?? Miss me with that shit, man.

The FACT is:

WHITEBEARD TREASURE CANON = HIS CREW

WHITEBEARD TREASURE HEADCANNON = WANO CIVILIANS AND HIS MAN FAMILY.

His treasure was DEAD, and going there woundnt bring oden back and only bring more Lost of HIS CANON TREASURE.

its so FUCKING simple.

Stop seeing wb as a saint that helps anyone who screans for It, hes a PIRATE And his treasure is his CREW, thats what we know.

Jinbe was imprisoned because he refused to fight against Whitbeard. Jinbe was imprisoned at the time when Ace was going to be killed, Jinbe wasn't sentenced to death he had time, Ace didn't have time it was about matter of hours so Whitbeard made his choice. If Whitbeard won the war Jinbe would be free anyway.
We really read two different manga if you think WB would have launched an assault on the government to save jimbei or luffy. Or maybe you're using extreme bad faith to justify everything you say. Either way, our views are so different that there's no point in continuing.

Fuck outta here, have you not noticed the white knights in this thread losing their minds over people criticizing the series?? You gonna give them a pass for the same behavior?? Miss me with that shit, man.
Lol so any counter argument contrary to yours means that they’re juggling Odas nuts huh? What the hell kinda discussion is that?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Lol so any counter argument contrary to yours means that their juggling Odas nuts huh? What the hell kinda discussion is that?
Yeah, you totally sound like someone who considers all sides before shooting your mouth off...quote somebody else about it, you’re not arguing in good faith if you aren’t telling the others to also pipe down and let people express differing opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.