Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well before these spoilers a lot of people assumed we wouldn’t even get an explanation. You know how oda is so it’s best to wait to pass judgment.
I wasn't one of those idiots, I always knew there will be an explanation.

It has done to many mistakes for me to have faith in him, and as I said I don't read one piece anymore, I'm done with it. I just come here some times to check community's reaction on Oda's fuck ups.

Actually, Marco states that the Whitebeard Pirates will do anything they can to save Luffy's life because he carries Ace's will (or something along these lines), so I don't see why they wouldn't care about Oden's heir who, on top of that, was born in the Moby Dick.

Also, the fact that he avenges killed family is the first thing we ever know about Whitebeard. I even recall a line explaining that even executing Ace in advance wouldn't stop Whitebeard from coming to Marineford, but my memory may be failing me here.
Luffys part is TOTALLY inside a context of a war already going on. Not to Go to a war for him. ABSURDLY diferent.
Yeah garp Said that, WB already made up his mind about sacrificing himself to rescue ace, he was done. So the only way would be war either way, his life in his mind over in Marineford.

you say a lot of shit on this site
The difference between oden and ace is that oden was already dead, there was no way to save him. If whitebeard had learned that oden was being held hostage by kaido and was going to be executed, he would also have provoked a full-scale war, but since the news of wano kuni did not cross the sea he was informed of his death afterwards. Whitebeard acted as a responsible father as always, there is no point in risking the lives of his children for revenge, it would not bring back oden in any way, it would just lead to unnecessary deaths. You don't come out of a conflict against a yonko without loss if you don't belong to the straw hats
What about Oden's family ? Or the country he loved?
WB has shown to care deeply about Oden's family and since he cares so much about Oden, surely he would care about his country becoming a wasteland?
He doesnt want to sacrifice his children yet he does for Ace, gimme a break.

-Not going after BB over death of crewmate because of a bad feeling: Perfect Whitebeard
-Not going after Kaido over death of former crewmate for some reason: Irredeemable Whitebeard
Whitbeard said Shanks that he's going to kill Blackbeard.

Also Whitbeard crew members said Ace that they agree with him about Blackbeard but he should hold on cuz paps has bad fillings about it.

Chapter explanation made no sense, shout out to the White Knights that dolphin dived headfirst to protect Oda senseis reputation. Yea I bet he gives mad fucks about the wild head you give
:gokulaugh:
How It made no sense? 🤣😂😂

More like you dont want It to make sense.

Thats How WB always was, protect his TREASURE that IS HIS Man. Going to a war to lose MORE of his FAMILY? Why? Because you put WB as a saint that helps everyone that scream for It? That his treasure is wano civilians or the family of his Man?? Como stop with the Headcannon. Its stupid
Post automatically merged:

But he is defending the chapter and the WB stuff 🤣🤣🤣

Are you okay?😂

Luffys part is TOTALLY inside a context of a war already going on. Not to Go to a war for him. ABSURDLY diferent.
Yeah garp Said that, WB already made up his mind about sacrificing himself to rescue ace, he was done. So the only way would be war either way, his life in his mind over in Marineford.
The point is that he'd still take not only himself but his whole family in war against the World Government for a dead crewmate, so Oden being dead isn't really something that should stop him from avenging him, following Buggy's depiction of the character.

-Not going after BB over death of crewmate because of a bad feeling: Perfect Whitebeard
-Not going after Kaido over death of former crewmate for some reason: Irredeemable Whitebeard
They were going after Blackbeard to avenge Thatch, Whitebeard just didn't want Ace to go after him so recklessly and alone for obvious reasons that both Shanks and himself were well aware of.

Status
Not open for further replies.