Questions & Mysteries Every strawhat was either rescued of dire situation , lost loved one or both. future strawhats.

S

stealthblack

bonney is the final nakama

and she lost kuma now at reverie

her ship role is taster for food. she will fight with luffy all the time for sanji's food.

No female nakamas, they are boring and are used just for fanservice. Oda puts lots of effort in characterization of Male nakamas. Example: Chopper, Franky, Brook and Jinbe.

There is no way Law, Carrot or Anyone with zero buildup is joining the crew.
Um, Carrot's chances weren't zero otherwise the fanbase wouldn't have been so adamant about her. It's just that her buildup wasn't in the normal parameters of what makes a Strawhat. Her mentor died in the present, the "dawn" is a vague dream that could apply to many minks, and she had no strong bond with Luffy. Whereas a Strawhat has a mentor who died in the past, has a concrete dream, and Luffy has a strong bond with them.

Law's buildup is not zero either; it's more like 90%. The only remaining question is whether Law will be an honorary like Vivi and go his own way, or is Oda planning to demolish the Heart Pirates.

The other characters like Kinemon are on a "wait to see" basis right now.

Jinbe will be back. He's a Strawhat; he's got the plot armor. Since Big Mom is in Wano, I expect Jinbe will show up for the big battle in order to fight her.

Yeah no, this nonsense has got to stop. Usopp and Franky are both inventors, builders, and sharpshooters to a degree. Not to mention Luffy and Jinbe are both captains, and Brook is swordsman (Zoro), perv (Sanji), and was a captain (Luffy). Oda does occasional overlap with only the person's crew position on the Sunny having to be different. So if Oda wants Dr. Marco or Dr. Trafalgar to join the SH's as say an ambassador or strategist there's nothing stopping him really. :cautious:

Personally I don't care who joins as long as they are awesome and not Carrot, lol.
Brook is a musician how can you forget that ??

Brook is a musician how can you forget that ??
:sus:

Not sure if you're joking or just completely missed the point...
But just in case you missed it:

"Oda does occasional overlap with only the person's crew position on the Sunny having to be different." Musician is Brook's crew position which doesn't change the fact that he is also a swordsman, perv, and former captain of the Rumbar Pirates. Zoro position isn't just swordsman, he's the first mate. Sanji's crew position isn't perv, he's a cook. So another doctor, womanizer, captain, swordsman or navigator joining the Strawhats wouldn't be a problem as long as they were given a different crew position. If it was then Jinbe wouldn't be allowed to join. Get it?

Edit: for spelling

Last edited:
:sus:

Not sure if you're joking or just completely missed the point...
But just in case you missed it:

"Oda does occasional overlap with only the person's crew position on the Sunny having to be different." Musician is Brook's crew position which doesn't change the fact that he is also a swordsman, perv, and former captain of the Rumbar Pirates. Zoro position isn't swordsman it's first mate. Sanji's crew position isn't perv, he's a cook. So another doctor, womanizer, captain, swordsman or navigator joining the Strawhats wouldn't be a problem as long as they were giving a different crew position. If it was then Jinbe wouldn't be allowed to join. Get it?
I got it you're the one who's late -> then what will be Marco's crew position ??

If a guy who's main shit is to be a doctor there's no thousand solutions. Crew positions are obvious, stop being dense.

I got it you're the one who's late -> then what will be Marco's crew position ??

If a guy who's main shit is to be a doctor there's no thousand solutions. Crew positions are obvious, stop being dense.
Late? How does that make sense? Are you okay?

Marco is just used as an example. You'll noticed I added Law as well. But if you want an example with a doctor sure then let's use Law.

Law
Fight Style: Swordsman/ DF
Crew Position: Strategist

Chopper
Fight Style: Physical Fighter/ DF
Crew Postion: Doctor

Notice that Law and Chopper are both doctors, but Law is a strategist as well which would become his crew position if Oda were to add him. Law could help Chopper in the doctor field the same way Usopp helps Franky with building and inventions, but he doesn't have to. That's how Oda works things.

P

PeperLevi

Um, Carrot's chances weren't zero otherwise the fanbase wouldn't have been so adamant about her.
What depth and emotions there was in her past and how this can relate with SHC?
What individualities she has that would make her a great and unique SHP?
How she could be a so great Animal Character as Chopper?
The history didn't showed any of this about her so far,and whatever the fanbase is saying otherwise is totally Fan Affirmations based in nothing canon,just like the dumbass ZoroxRobin ship.
And for give even more middle fingers to her fans,Carrot have being nothing more than a random Mink since rejoined her peoples in Wano. And don't exist nothing more to do with her in future,unless she really be the traitor inside the alliance that won't even be redeemed as everything indicates.

That's just an expression from my country it means you're the one who is being slow holy sh
Hey, I'm not the one arguing against Oda's writing style.
You are, my friend. I'm just sick of seeing it, that's all. :catsure:

But hey, I guess we can kick out Jinbe, Usopp and Brook so we don't have to worry about having multiple captains, swordmen or inventors on the Sunny.

What depth and emotions there was in her past and how this can relate with SHC?
What individualities she has that would make her a great and unique SHP?
Nothing in my post refutes that, she has buildup with Pedro and the "dawn"... it's just not Strawhat worthy buildup.

Hey, I'm not the one arguing against Oda's writing style.
You are, my friend. I'm just sick of seeing it, that's all. :catsure:

But hey, I guess we can kick out Jinbe, Usopp and Brook so we don't have to worry about having multiple captains, swordmen or inventors on the Sunny.
Okay stay with your wishful thinking all you want.
And oda never said or implied that's how he implements Nakama. The headcanon level..

Okay stay with your wishful thinking all you want.
And oda never said or implied that's how he implements Nakama. The headcanon level..
It's not wishful thinking, it's observable data. Jinbe is a captain, joined as a Helmsman, and yet still directed and encouraged the Strawhats in Cake Island because he was still, you know, a captain. Oda doesn't have to say anything, it's observable.

But better to agree to disagree at this point. We're not getting anywhere otherwise. Peace out.

Okay I know this is a bit of a curveball but what about caribou?
Hes had a change of character and doesn't seem to have a crew anymore. The SHs don't have a logia onboard. Also by the logic of aad back story I guess katakuri is partially eligible

My hope would be that Marco will be the final crew member (hope, but doubt it happens). Fits well, and the was the second most highlighted person in Marineford relative to Luffy following Jinbe. Plus, there's (to me) questions of how much of a doctor Marco really is. What he does really isn't being a doctor, it's more like numbing the pain and telling them to stay inactive until their body takes over to heal. Plus, when Ace had the hole in his chest, it was a random doctor to run up to Ace as opposed to Marco. Might be a reason for that, other than being occupied.