Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So yeah, pretty obvious now Robin/Brook are going in to basically take over Sanj's fight. Nobody else in the mansion except Hawkins at this point, and I don't think Hawkins is bad (hes been MIA and for probably a good reason). Law took care of the Poneglyph and the RP is confirmed to not be there it seems based on BMs dialogue/redons summary.

So they literally have to be going towards Black Maria. No one is heading towards Sasaki and Franky, Marco says to go to the mansion

Did Yamato ever said she was a guy? All she did was pretend to be oden but she never deny her gender
I get the feeling the main reason Yamato called herself a man was out of desperation to escape Kaido’s abuse and keep Oden’s will alive, and not mainly because of a gender identity lifestyle choice like with Kiku. I suppose that as her hope is shifting more onto Luffy, the more her desire for her to impersonate Oden will fall apart.

Man, I really hope Oda doesn't pull another "Kaido you're injured, I'm injured too" fake equivalency with Luffy for the fanboys.

If fanboys comparing Law vs. Bellamy wasn't bad enough, now we're going to compare Scabbards to these guys

But Luffy had to get past chickenbutt head guy! He is injured like Kaido!
Kaido already said it was shallow and insignificant hit. Its like the red hawk to Doffy. This injury not significant to even matter.

J

Jo_Ndule

Man, I really hope Oda doesn't pull another "Kaido you're injured, I'm injured too" fake equivalency with Luffy for the fanboys.

If fanboys comparing Law vs. Bellamy wasn't bad enough, now we're going to compare Scabbards to these guys

But Luffy had to get past chickenbutt head guy! He is injured like Kaido!
Stop
Luffy isn't weakened here
You're still salty that doffy fought a weakened luffy 1 v 1 and lost badly

But she didn't grow a dick nor lost her boobs. That was more like a joke. Now that she is serious, she stopped saying shit like that.
Don't be that guy. You can be transgender and not undergo a complete sex change.

That said, Yamato is a girl. The author called her Kaido's daughter in her intro. She has now referred to herself as "daughter" this chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.