Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. one. gives. af. about. Zoro.

You guys are saying he is going to "surpass" Oden, when Oden could literally solo Kaido.

Oden is a Yonko/PK level guy. Zoro is like 30% stronger than Apoo.

It's just a mod like Franky... Nothing to do with DF.
Zoro is a yonko/Pk level guy which is why he’ll be doing major damage to the strongest yonko and will surpass oden this arc . Learn how to read

No. one. gives. af. about. Zoro.

You guys are saying he is going to "surpass" Oden, when Oden could literally solo Kaido.

Oden is a Yonko/PK level guy. Zoro is like 30% stronger than Apoo.

It's just a mod like Franky... Nothing to do with DF.
oden is pirate king level but got swatted away like a bug by a basic attack from the pirate king?

oden is weaker than mihawk, shanks, and prime rayleigh

Sanji hasn't had a single W in the New World why would anyone be worried about his success LMAO
You can look through every arc post timeskip and find a feat for every straw hat tbh..... Sanji hasn't had a full fleshed out 1v1 fight but he definitely has feats. I guess it depends on your criteria for a W.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
First of all, Oden got "several times" stronger over the course of his journey.

Secondly, Oden literally brushed off that attack to the gut, and fought for 3 days after.
Bruh, That was just one year before the end of Oden's pirate journey. That was a one handed slash with no haki from Roger. Oden took damage and was sent flying like a fly even after defending against it. Imagine Roger actually putting some effort behind it coupled with ADCOA, Oden would've been a goner.

I’m saying the reasoning for them not going is absolutely poor. They pulled up to Marineford which consisted of a greater force with no issues. Yet when faced with Kaido, they cite losing casualties as the reason not to go? Really? WB in particular is a walking contradiction when it comes to this, its been said multiple times how he reacts if one of his men are killed and Oden was one of his closest dudes. For him to cite casualties is absolutely ridiculous when we’ve seen how enraged he gets on panel at the death of a comrade.
I think by casualites Marco and Izo meant the civilians of Wano

In Marineford they didn't have to worry about that. It was just the marines

You can look through every arc post timeskip and find a feat for every straw hat tbh..... Sanji hasn't had a full fleshed out 1v1 fight but he definitely has feats. I guess it depends on your criteria for a W.
Sanji has no impressive feats . He had multiple 1 vs 1s he just never beat anyone . It’s not anyone fault he’s not capable of winning the fights he picks

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Of course Zoro is not worried about small fries he is all about beheading Kaido

Dread it. Run from it. Grandmaster arrives all the same
Zorofans keep it up , you are hilarious :cheers: nobody gives a shit about zoro :gokulaugh: luffy, kid, law even cavendish is mentioned, zoro is just small fry

Status
Not open for further replies.