• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Sanji is like toss breaker when chips are down or uncertain he shines.

I imagine scenrio will happen everyone will try their ammo on kaido in his dangerous moment when others are down.
But I don't see how he can hurt Kaido fundamentally.

It takes a level of DC on at least solid yonko commander level assuming Kaido is not protecting himself with CoA however.

I will give this 3.5/5

The story progression is in climax stage. However the whole WB-oden -scabbards plotline is not well written though i feel like part of the plot wanted luffy to meet scabbard is probably the thing oda focused on this part.

-I think oda needs to stop introducing more character it adds more complexity and messes up the timeline like the one with WB's relation with oden and izo being ignorant about his home country.

However it is as much oda painfully realised his fans dont really care about plot complexity. Just add character like Yamato, Ace and pop in badass fight will coverup the plotline .

Overall i am up for chapter 1000 and Rock's intro , will of D.
what is the difficulty of understanding that the wb is a pirate and not a hero? Oden was already dead, sacrificing the crew for that? very smart

I suppose so but even if we accepted the notion that fire can at least partially harm Kaido, Sanji lacks the CoA to do so since Big Mom is capable to resist magma with her bare skin, no way Kaido can't at least resist fire.
I saw someone on Reddit say Diable Jambe was going to burn Kaido's insides so he doesn't need advanced CoA, as if Kaido doesn't literally breathe fire :seriously:

i swear every time its right under our fucking nose
The only thing unexpected was Kaido having literally the Uo Uo fruit, anything else (whether it's the tattoo —no shit it's a koi tattoo, ryu's scales ARE of carp to begin with—, the legend, the waterfall reference) was obvious from the start and relatable to Kaido's dragon power. What amazes me is that so many people were unaware of one of the most well known tales in Eastern folklore, to the point that one of the most famous Pokémon is based on it. Makes you think how little people care about understanding what they enjoy.

You are all underestimating Luffy. You guys are OK with any secondary character getting power up and becoming 3 or 4 times stronger without any reason but when it comes to Luffy, it's suddenly a problem.

Law faced Fujitora and Doffy and still managed to escape.

And the difference between Shiki and current Luffy is not that big.

If he goes all out from the start, using G4, FS and adv CoA, he can fight them for one chapter and do well until help arrives.
It's their headcanon don't try to destroy it. I mean you can't expect anything serious from people who think Mihawk > Roger and Whitebeard, because of a black sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.