• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

I think for story to prolong i think linlin vs kaido is going to happen eventually , There is no way Supernova can beat 2 yonkos . Something has to happen unless Mom goes into hunger pang or fits she will start attacking kaido to the point he will be nerfed for luffy to fight .

F

Fallen Prince

Stop wanking the Yonko. The entire point of this arc is for the new gen to beat the old gen.
Not wanking but its highly realistic situation , kaido effortlessly took down scabbards almost everyone were almost good .

If likes of Denjiro, Izou , Asura douji , Inu and Neko failed then Kaido is definitely on another level .

If Law no diffed Kinemon
It seems to me that the Kinemon that faced Kaido is considerably stronger than his PH self, as he inherited Oden's will and boosted his Ryou. Why else would Kaido ask, how the scabbards are able to use Oden's Ryou? The Kinemon from PH was an anxious chicken, aftaid of Law, afraid of Doffy. But against the strongest creature, Kaido (at whom even Doffy shit his pants) Kinemon was determined and had high ambition. Fearless. And with a Ryou boost.

Tho let's be honest, PIS aside, Law's ability should be able to cause a disaster for the Yonko. His power inside the room is just limitless. Why not just switching Big Mom's and Kaido's personalities? Or constantly teleporting them into Ryou-KKG's trajectory? What about teleporting away Napoleon and Kaido's club? Law is just too damn haxed.

• Just now seeing that beautiful homage to Chapter 100. Really love that Brook became the laughing skull. Sanji carrying a horned fish from Chapter 100 to now with Kaido's DF reveal is unbelievable timing. Sanji filleting, grilling and serving that Koido.

• So what exactly was the reason the 2nd Commander post remained empty for 15+ years? WB Pirates learned that Oden died only years after the fact.

• Smiley's Zoan the Axolotl is classified as an amphibian, but doesn't have lungs to breathe on the surface. I guess that really does make Kaido the second aquatic Zoan. Even if the animal form for aquatic Zoans is useless outside of water, the hybrid form with a pair of lungs should be workable. There must be more out there just hiding...
  • This is the last 3-digit chapter of One Piece.:pepemotion:
That's a Level 5 Trigger Warning, Mihal!

I'm honestly impressed by the Spade Pirates. It doesn't look like any Spade Pirate were seriously worn out here. They didn't have a 2-year time skip to learn haki. They charged right into the New World and still streamrolled guys who would be future Gifters and Headliners in a mere 4 years. Babunuki, Briscola, Fourtricks, Daifugo, Poker, the legendary Stagbeetle and armies of fodder. How many chapters were Zoro, Kid and Killer struggling with these guys? Then Ace gives base Yamato an even fight after all that. Either the Ace crew was powerful, or the SMILE power up is real. Still a shame we didn't get to see Masked Deuce.

Now we know the real reason Kaido went to Marineford. He just wanted front row seats to watch Ace's execution!:kaimoji:

Ace and Yamato bonding over their fathers and drinking in the moonlight awaiting the dawn is serene. Ace got over it thanks to Grandpa Garp, Dadan and the mountain bandits, his brothers Luffy and Sabo, then the Spade Pirate crew. Yamato is trapped in the island all day obsessing over Oden and Kaido. I like that Yamato is the one to decapitate the statue but Ace melts the head so ultimately Kaido will blame him. The title "The sake I brewed to drink with you" is a sad reference to a tale of a person that never returned. Oh Ace, all the dreams and promises left unfufilled due to premature death. Maybe Yamato brewed and stored some sake to be shared with Luffy.

I get that Ace had a promise with Tama, but I would have come back to free Yamato. Yamato would have been an extremely powerful crew mate for the Spade or Whitebeard Pirates. Ace should have asked how to remove exploding cuffs, looked for a DF user or technician capable of doing it. Then sneak Yamato out during an empty night. If Sabo didn't exist, Yamato would have been the perfect candidate to eat the Mera Mera. Kaido would be extremely upset, which Whitebeard could cleverly use to bait Kaido into fighting outside of his territories. Much like Sengoku used Ace to defeat WB in Marineford, but avenging Oden in the process.

Finally, we get some thoughts of Blackbeard on Oden. Another former Whitebeard Commander who left the old man for a more ambitious crew and ultimately found One Piece. You could say he was BB's trailblazer. BB was extremely strong himself, the evil Oden? But there was no Roger crew for him to join, perhaps he saw Big Mom and Kaido sat around and got no progress for decades, so BB had to gather some mates and do the dirty work himself. Blackbeard doesn't care about justice or saving people so he immediately jumps to the conclusion that Ace wants to take down a big name for fame. The reason Ace went after WB and ended up in the crew to begin with, it's a fair guess. The same thing Blackbeard ended up doing by chasing down Luffy then Ace to become famous enough to join the Warlord system. It's always a grim reminder that behind all these noble characters like Ace, Whitebeard, Marco and Oden lurked the shadow of Blackbeard, the primary pirate antagonist.

Serious face Shinobu rolling away from Yamato because her body is too injured to move is hilarious.

Tama and Momo's double face fault is great. Ace brings the whole world together, I guess. Oda keeps treating these two like a single item, two 8 year-olds that have to prove themselves as samurai in the battlefield. Luckily they have just the right DF powers. If Tama really turns out to be a Kurozomi, it would beautifully symbolize how the Kozuki and Kurozomi can get along in a new era of Wano. It was because the Wanonese wrongly went after the entire Kurozomi clan for the actions of one man that a monster like Orochi was born, and the suffering of all Wano began as the clan's revenge.

This is a much clearer view. I wonder if Little Brother Kaido used his fish-dragon powers to feed clouds to Zeus and flames to Prometheus.

Welcome to One Piece - where the fish are dragons, the dragons are dinosaurs, and the dinosaurs are pirates. Uororororo.

The main reason to hide the specific model of Kaido's Uo Uo is to make us question whether Zoan evolution is possible or not. Kaido could be a koi that became a dragon, or a dragon like a Ryujin classified as a fish. Devon's Kyuubi is a Dog-Dog model, Kaku's Giraffe is an Ox-Ox (Ushi Ushi) model. Zoan classifications are funny like that. Zoan Awakening could be much more than just another stat boost with the ability to recover faster. Thematically, Kaido being the little koi who persisted, struggled, kept swimming up the waterfall from apprentice to Yonko would suit him just beautifully. But we still have a lot to learn about what kind of life Kaido lived. The most curious part is how exactly this DF saved Kaido's life. Don't tell me old Rayleigh was swimming across the Grand Line and Calm Belt while Rocks Kaido was drowning in the kiddy pool.:catsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.