Oda did only said that man with the red hair will be on the move
LOL
ITS ALREADY TRANSLATED ON DISCORD
Post automatically merged:

No Zoro or Mihawk
You guys got baited
Post automatically merged:

Rough translation thanks to EtenBoby on WG-

To the people watching JF, hello!! It really has been a tough year, I believe there're many people strongly affected by the corona virus.

I want to give a round of applause to the many workers in the industry who are still bringing spirit to everyone in a wild situation such as now, that's how this year has been.

On Jump, Demon Slayer was amazing. It saved many people emotionally and brought them joy, really impressive. That's how manga should be, I was somehow moved as well!

Now, let's talk about OP stage in JF! One piece is soon reaching chapter 1000!! By the time this message is read, I'll have already finished chapter 1000 and be on my way to meeting the cast...or that's what would've happened!

Now I can't go, what a shame...Old men and women on the stage...wait noOld men and young ladies on the stage, are you doing well?Anyway even though I can't go, I still finished chapter 1000! Is it good?

Chapter 1000 will be on the first issue next year!! What a timing! Please look forward to it!

There are all kinds of projects going on alongside the celebration of chapter 1000, they'll warm up the New Year!

Then in 2021 we'll have another special year with volume 100!

About the manga story itself, as new info will that person move a bit-?The man with red hair...!!

As usual the story is pushing towards its end! Please take your time and enjoy next year as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.