Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don’t think a single person is upset by that
There are more posts of people asking why Zoro fans are upset than there are of actual Zoro fans complaining about this chapter lol

We dont even know who else is going to be in this chapter except Luffy (obviously), and 99.9 percent most likely Kaido and Big Mom
I’m gonna be honest, I’ve seen way more bullshit in this thread about how Zoro fans are complaining than actual complaints from notable Zoro fans...
Guys, we were supposed to space these out a little more...now everybody knows all three of our accounts are run by the same person :lawsigh:

A Chapter titled Straw Hat Luffy........ Oda hasn't done something like this since the Zoro chapter in thriller bark, Infact I think Zoro and now Luffy are the only straw hats that have gotten a chapter titled after them in this manner , among the crew. Most likely a character defining chapter.... Oda's definitely gonna put Luffy through it.
Cmon man you know in WCI Sanji had the chapter title “Vinsmoke Sanji”

If Luffy ends up facing BM and Kaidou and actually capable of decisively beating them even with his friends helping, i will riot. Luffy doesn't need to beat both of them, he just need to mainly solo Kaidou in an extreme extreme extreme diff fight. Give BM to other fighters. Luffy dont avert your eyes, your fight is Kaidou only, screw the iron balloon elemental magician, give her to other swordsmen and magicians.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If Luffy ends up facing BM and Kaidou and actually capable of decisively beating them even with his friends helping, i will riot. Luffy doesn't need to beat both of them, he just need to mainly solo Kaidou in an extreme extreme extreme diff fight. Give BM to other fighters. Luffy dont avert your eyes, your fight is Kaidou only, screw the iron balloon elemental magician, give her to other swordsmen and magicians.
Luffy doesn't need to beat both of them? Fam he's not even capable of being a threat for one of them let alone two.

Do people really think two weeks after Luffy got yeeted by Kaido he will grow to Yonko level?

Without Shanks and Admirals, the alliance should be fucking done in no time but this manga is not about being serious so they will work they way around with the power of trust and destiny.

I guess we won't have any info on the meaning of the D, the tittle would have probably been Monkey D Luffy instead if that was the case in my opinion. :doffycry:
probably, but im sure we’ll get something badass
Post automatically merged:

Luffy doesn't need to beat both of them? Fam he's not even capable of being a threat for one of them let alone two.

Do people really think two weeks after Luffy got yeeted by Kaido he will grow to Yonko level?

Without Shanks and Admirals, the alliance should be fucking done in no time but this manga is not about being serious so they will work they way around with the power of trust and destiny.
I mean remember oda got inspiration from and loves dragonball. You know the manga where goku lost no diff to Radditz then suddenly got strong enough to fight with some 15x stronger than Radditz after dying and a year of training despite training for many years back in dragonball.

A Chapter titled Straw Hat Luffy........ Oda hasn't done something like this since the Zoro chapter in thriller bark, Infact I think Zoro and now Luffy are the only straw hats that have gotten a chapter titled after them in this manner , among the crew. Most likely a character defining chapter.... Oda's definitely gonna put Luffy through it.
The fish look a lot like Kaidou. ZKK!! :finally::finally::finally:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I mean remember oda got inspiration from and loves dragonball. You know the manga where goku lost no diff to Radditz then suddenly got strong enough to fight with some 15x stronger than Radditz after dying and a year of training despite training for many years back in dragonball.
I know but what I also know is that Oda is the one who said that it is important to not make ur mc too powerful.

Yonko which are supposed to be the strongest in this verse will get beaten via the power of trust and destiny.

Kaido yeeted Luffy two weeks ago. I just don't like it as long as Shanks or Admirals won't intervene.

Ah But it wasn't "Strawhat Pirates Vinsmoke, Sanji" And that chapter wasn't even really Sanji focused. And it didn't define anything about Sanji's character. Were still waiting for that chapter for Sanji.
What do you mean? The chapter was about sanji. And this chapter is just “Straw hat Luffy“ not sure what youre trying to say

I know but what I also know is that Oda is the one who said that it is important to not make ur mc too powerful.

Yonko which are supposed to be the strongest in this verse will get beaten via the power of trust and destiny.

Kaido yeeted Luffy two weeks ago. I just don't like it as long as Shanks or Admirals won't intervene.
I doubt Luffy will be that prevalent in the takedown. It definitely shouldnt be a v 1 hopefully the 9 v 2 does happen

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
No one can defeat Kaido one on one..
The only way to defeat him would be for Luffy to destroy his internal organs and Zoro to cut off his head.

What do you mean? The chapter was about sanji. And this chapter is just “Straw hat Luffy“ not sure what youre trying to say

This is what Im trying to say.....Zoro's chapter is a character defining chapter. It defines who Zoro is. The chapter 843 is titled Vinsmoke Sanji sure but its not cut from the same cloth. Sanji hasn't had a chapter like this for him yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.