Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Yeah, and the only achievement he got there was baking a cake
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Franky has more achievs in his belt than Sanji at this point. Also Brook in WCI>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sanji in WCI
Baking cake is seen as failure sure but big mom was on rampage and would have killed countless civilian population.

I am not proud of sanjis show in wci but this is not real reason Sanji 's character flopped in wci.

Baking cake is seen as failure sure but big mom was on rampage and would have killed countless civilian population.

I am not proud of sanjis show in wci but this is not real reason Sanji 's character flopped in wci.
And thank god Oda didnt let him clash with anyone there, Katakuri or Cracker might have broken more than his shin if they clashed with Sanji.
:ihaha:

WCI should have been the wake up call for many sanji fans that think he is in the same power tier as Luffy and Zoro, but you delusional bastards just refuse to see it. There is nothing wrong with liking Sanji even though he is not that strong, i mean everyone like Ussop, Franky, Chopper and Brook.
:brootea:

F

Fallen Prince

My only thoughts are what did big mom do against jinbei's crew and Germa because it was offpaneled.

Jinbei arrived around same time big mom pirates entered wano. There is good chance Big mom is upto her scheme we will have to wait.

F

Fallen Prince

And thank god Oda didnt let him clash with anyone there, Katakuri or Cracker might have broken more than his shin if they clashed with Sanji.
:ihaha:

WCI should have been the wake up call for many sanji fans that think he is in the same power tier as Luffy and Zoro, but you delusional bastards just refuse to see it. There is nothing wrong with liking Sanji even though he is not that strong, i mean everyone like Ussop, Franky, Chopper and Brook.
You are just delusional hater who has bias view cant help it.

Just because someone likes sanjis personality not everything is about powerlevels. Sanji is popular in japan your opinion hardly matters.

You are just delusional hater who has bias view cant help it.

Just because someone likes sanjis personality not everything is about powerlevels. Sanji is popular in japan though your opinion has zero fucks though.
Good, at least one of you admits he is not as strong as Zoro, thats a start. BTW i never said i hate Sanji, just that he is not in the same power level tier as Zoro and Luffy. He is one of my favorite SW actualy, and i like him even more after his character development in WCI.

F

Fallen Prince

Good, at least one of you admits he is not as strong as Zoro, thats a start. BTW i never said i hate Sanji, just that he is not in the same power level tier as Zoro and Luffy. He is one of my favorite SW actualy, and i like him even more after his character development in WCI.
Because people forget Sanji's primary role is cook.

There is nothing wrong if he doesnt get more fight but he is constantly shown as one of main force of SHP despite being cook in the shp.

Status
Not open for further replies.