Sanji vs King

OR

Marco vs King
Sanji vs Queen

ORRR

Marco goes to rooftop later,
Sanji vs King
Drake vs Queen

I'm all for Drake hype, I just honestly prefer Marco to switch to different opponent than King cause there is NOTHING to gain from that fight for Marco... not a single progression... just YC1 facing YC1.... nothing too special other than who's YC1 is > the the other...

Sanji vs Calamity shows Sanji progression
Drake vs Calamity shows Drake Progression and jump too from Tobi Roppo into Calamity level
Marco vs Weevle has WB background and Weevle hunt
Marco in roof vs Yonko with co shows Marco progression since his last fight with Blackbeard...

It’ll be more fitting for the end of act 3 to be all 5 of the sn’s attacking kaido and big mom at once. Why are people so obsessed with the alliance failing?? Lol at this point y’all gotta understand if oda could’ve even kill a single scabbard you think he making the alliance lose for drama sake? This ain’t marinefold. Dem ***** gotta actually beat kaido by the end of this arc so there’s no room for squeezing in the failing of the alliance plot in here it’s now or never!

not confirmed yet but this is the translation
- Fully expect several or many of them to get blown away, namely Killer and Zoro. Zoro will get his moment either now or later. Highly doubt all 5 of them will fight Kaido/BM consistently. I can see Drake/Hawkins/Apoo. Taking over and helping too at some point anyway.

- I still got money on Zoro v. King as a result. Im a patient guy:cheers:

- This means Jack will encounter someone else since he wasnt seen here.. Calling Yamato tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.