Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is talking about Zoro but wasn't Kid supposed to fight Apoo and Queen because "muh mechanical arm"
People are trying to hide what they were wrong about with what they were right about.

Heard everything, Law is too weak, Kid would need to fight Apoo, and so on.

Only thing we all agreed on except candy boys is Sanji ain´t getting there.

Apoo is low top tier too , above Zoro and drake
Wait... you won't say that coz you won't acceot it

But you will sag Marco is low top/low Admiral for doing nothing except block Queen/King

This fandom is a joke.
Did you not read Marineford? Marco is weaker than Akainu though hence why I said low Admiral level.

What's this got to do with the Zoro fandom? Even @Seraphoenix thinks Marco is Admiral level lol

Confirmed by Redon
Thank you!!
- Luffy reaches the 5th floor, thanks to Shishilian and Inuarashi's group he can reach the roof.
- Marco blocks King and Queen's attacks and throws Zoro to the roof.
- Yamato says that Oden's "logbook" said that "The young pirates would arrive in the New World in 20 years."
- Ace remembers something Luffy told him about his dream, when Ace and Sabo laughed (maybe that scene from chapter 585?). Although they both believe that Luffy could do it.
- Ace tells him not to laugh, Yamato says he won't because the King of the Pirates said the same.
- Yamato gives Ace a Vivre Card.
- Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kid and Killer Vs. Kaidou and Big Mom.
- Kaidou: "Say it again in front of our faces! What do you want to become?"
- Kinemon and the Red Scabbards go downstairs with Law's powers.
- Luffy remembers his friends from Wanokuni.
- Luffy attacks Kaido with the Gomu Gomu no Red Rock (looks like a new attack).
- Big Mom to Kaido: "How did you let him hit you like that?"
- Luffy: "I am Monkey D. Luffy. I will surpass you and I will be the" King of the Pirates ".
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

OMG THIS CHAPTER IS HYPE

Status
Not open for further replies.