Status
Not open for further replies.
stop hyping weevil, marco is more or less admiral tier
Weevle and Marco match was set up from before the war... I am not hyping anything.. I am following the story..

1- Weevle is hunting WB pirates
2- Weevle is looking for Marco
3- He was hyped by Oda through Kizaru
4- He is a big mystery
5- His MOTHER was part of Rocks pirates (just take a moment and realize we are facing Rocks members now)
6- His latest goal is "hunt down SH luffy, in order to find Marco and beat him"
7- It is well known right now around the world that Luffy is in Wano, because Blackbeard knew that.

Connect the dots... read and analyze. don't just be stuck with CURRENT CHAPTER

Last few chapters Zoro was facing Stag Beetle guy LMAO, now he's head to head with Kaido among the group... why? because there were big hints he will clash with Kaido... and throughout all previous threads, I as a Sanji fan, NEVER ONCE excluded the idea of Zoro facing Kaido because it was set up by Oda for quite some time

Marco and Weevle has been set up since Zou... it's a match that WILL HAPPEN

Weevle and Marco match was set up from before the war... I am not hyping anything.. I am following the story..

1- Weevle is hunting WB pirates
2- Weevle is looking for Marco
3- He was hyped by Oda through Kizaru
4- He is a big mystery
5- His MOTHER was part of Rocks pirates (just take a moment and realize we are facing Rocks members now)
6- His latest goal is "hunt down SH luffy, in order to find Marco and beat him"
7- It is well known right now around the world that Luffy is in Wano, because Blackbeard knew that.

Connect the dots... read and analyze. don't just be stuck with CURRENT CHAPTER

Last few chapters Zoro was facing Stag Beetle guy LMAO, now he's head to head with Kaido among the group... why? because there were big hints he will clash with Kaido... and throughout all previous threads, I as a Sanji fan, NEVER ONCE excluded the idea of Zoro facing Kaido because it was set up by Oda for quite some time

Marco and Weevle has been set up since Zou... it's a match that WILL HAPPEN
Weevil ain't coming to wano. He is facing Marines right now. And most probably he would be befriended by Marco and other WBPs.

I'm kinda pissed bro.

Apart from a few bits here and there, and the "ancient extinct race" he's got zero presence lol
Oda going to show hik off when its time
I really hope ... Oda really should give him more screen presence and real importance in the war.
If his whole importance is to be defeated by someone, then fuck it. Oda can spend 50 chapters of shit cover about Vito and bege but not 5 pages about King wow :whitepress:

J

Jo_Ndule

How strong is Kata? if Law, Zoro, Kid & Killer can go and face a Yonko straight away without going through YC1, 2 and 3. Or does that speak on how strong they are? But Law got bodied by Doffy. Does this make any sense??’
Fighting yonko has nothing to do with being above YC or Kata.

Jinbei, nami , brook, retainers fought yonko
None of them are above Cracker even except maybe Jinbei

Jinbei even did better vs BM than luffy did.

bruh, I haven't ragged on Oda in a long time but he literally dragged his feet and stalled like a Mofo for this. The stalling for this predictable result is unacceptable. This is horrendous not only for the landmark chapter it is supposed to be but for all the clear stalling and wasted panels.

No one should be defending this.
So Oda sets up luffy learning ryou 30 chapters ago and then sets up luffy reaching the roof 10 chapters ago and when all this set up leads to THE PREDICTABLE OUTCOME OF THE SET UP, It's now a bad thing?

so would it be better if for example chapter 1000 luffy gets knocked back down by Jack after realising his ryou training is still sht ad can't even damage jack?

Is that better? That's unpredictable right? All that set up for 30 chapters vanishes for the sake of being unpredictable. Luffy neither reaches kaido nor masters his haki

Status
Not open for further replies.