Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji responsible for helping Kinemon, yes he is the person who recognize Kinemon as Samurai for the first time in Punk Hazard.

Im not hoping that much about Sanji doing something to Kaido, but the fact that Sanji responsible about Kinemon should be the proof why Sanji should help him and the other scabbards.

Why people so hard to "respect" Sanji jesus fucking christ
Sanji will help kinemon by helping the alliance to stop the rampaging Page One :cheers:

I saw a lot of people talking about how Zoro killing Kaido after Luffy defeats him would be no fun, let me give you my theory:

Do you guys remember back in Zoro's introduction "arc" when Helmeppo took Koby hostage to stop Luffy from hitting Captain Morgan? Luffy just ignored Captain Morgan and wen't after Helmeppo to save Koby, but at that moment Captain Morgan used the distraction to try and kill Luffy, but Luffy just trusted Zoro to finish him off and didn't even look back, that was the only other moment Zoro gave the main antagonist a final blow instead of Luffy.

Now if you remember, the hostage situation was exactly what happened with Oden and his downfall was trying to do all of that alone, caring all the responsability, but we know Luffy isn't like that, he trusts his crew to do what needs to be done.

So Oda could make the same situation again, this time Big Mom could take Law or maybe Robin hostage (she already showed interest and she actually seems to care somewhat about Kaido) and make Luffy stop paying attention to Kaido, and when Luffy goes to save the hostage, Kaido tries to attack Luffy just like he did Oden, but this time our man Zoro aka The Grandmaster, gives a final blow to Kaido so he doesn't interfere with his captain and Pirate King.

This would be an awesome moment and a great callback, Luffy gets to defeat Kaido and Zoro gets to keep his promise and start his legend by killing Kaido / Dragon just like the sword god once did back in Wano.
Damn, Zoro fans having such high literacy IQ
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.