Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Im torn. I dont see him being "outshined" per se, but Zoro deserves his own fight against a YC, so does Sanji.

King and Queen are virtually the perfect matches for this. Queen already having open interest in Sanji points to that encounter happening. Right now Oda definitely wants Zoro do to something against Kaido, whether thats:

- Fighting Kaido, cuts him, the island crashes to Wano, displacing him and he fights King after.

- Gets knocked away by Kaido early on, fights King, then comes back to hurt Kaido.

- Fights Kaido, King comes up to interfere, he fights King

Just some dumb examples i came up with. Yes Sanji-bros, switch everytime I said King with Queen if you want to believe that's happening :seriously:
Nah at this point I reckon king vs marco is nailed on. When i look back at all the parallels oda made between them it makes sense.

And what has Marco done then if not stopping her physically?

Marco literally prevented Big mom from moving past him by clashing with her off and on-screen, damaging Prometheus so much that he needed to refill to get back to full strength.

Marco has done something that Katakuri was portrayed not being able to do.
He clashed with her once, BM admitted killing him she would need her weapons, and then she got away and he could not do anything to stop her, Marco was not hindered or anything.
WCI Luffy could clash with her in G4, and that was vs hakified punch, not a punch you have an advantage against (his flames vs Prometheus).

And why we know it was the first clash? Since BM did not know about Marco flames´ influence on Prometheus, yet Marco was in flames almost the entire arc, see 992.

He literally accomplished what the Strawhats were able to do in WCI, or Jinbe+Robin did in the castle.

See above.

After the first clash, she went "that´s enough of you" and literally choked him like a child, same way DD treated Law in Dressrosa, but like i said, admitted that without her soul weapons, she could not kill him in time, hence Perospero.

Taking things out of context does not work.

It´s also obvious that Katakuri was talking about stopping BM permanently, not only for a second or two like the Strawhats did, and that nothing, especially in her state (tantrum) would be able to stop her, which Oda underlined by having BM walk through everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.