Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly don't see Macro fighting King and Queen at the same time for long even with OP regen . No way Kaido bitches Kaido's top 2 for that long. Not to mention Jack is still missing, I'm expecting him to show up soon.

Kaido will fight everyone, some will get blown off the roof to get their 1vs1 or Jack and Co will go up to the roof.

King is a fucking disappointment.

I've expected at least that he doesn't get outclassed that much by Marco but the same dude blocked King AND Queen at the same time as if they are some toddlers in front of him.
Meanwhile, King has no interesting subplot besides his race, he mostly shares his panels with Queen or the flying six and his feats are subpar at best. How can I defend this mess?

There's the possibility that King may deliver some impressive stuff later but I'm no longer defending his crap portrayal.
King really is a fucking disappointment and there were plenty of opportunities for him to do a lot more and for him to get some decent character focus, at this point I'm pretty sure Oda doesn't really care much for King seeing how he has barely focused on him.

There are not going to be multiple rounds. Luffy, Kidd and Killer already got their asses beat. In the last chapter it was established that the island is going to drop on Oden's castle killing a lot of people. It's birdcage all over again. Kaido and BM are not winning this.
Debatable. I think instead of a clear loss, we will have interruptions of the fight ( other party's getting involved).

And he isn't strong either. There's nothing that puts him above Apoo, Hawkins or Drake and each of them are decisively below Jack.

To think that Killer is anywhere near commander range because he stands before Yonkou is hilarious. It's literally the Kinemon effect and we know how that turned out in the end.

People actually had that Bum Kinemon at YC1 level, oh dear god
Y4C is commander range though, and i would not put that aside for drake, Killer and Kinemon.

when you realize that balance of power existed only under the circumstance that yonko don't work with each other, it becomes quite obvious that they are the strongest individuals in one piece. not to mention two of the three great powers were technically allies.
Yup. This is a pirate story, and they are the 4 strongest pirates confirmed, nuff said. Anything other than that headcanon and fanboying over Marines and Mihawk.

I was not entirely on board with 1000 chapter hype. I have big expectations for Act3 ending though. Wondering how SN will be dealt with before the act ends. It's pretty clear now.

Kaido will struggle a bit and then beat SN. BM will help him. Law wil do his magic thing and take them away from yonko. Marco will be beaten by King and Queen. The act will end with kaido dropping the island on flower capital. Big tragedy.

Act 4 will have Luffy&Kidd fighting Kaido. Law&Yamato vs BM. Zoro vs King. Sanji vs Queen.

You got bodied. You clearly cant read just take Ls all the time.
All you clowns will get bodied dont worry
Lmao I got bodied because I say that Zoro won’t kill Kaido and some obsessed Zoro fanboy saved a catalog of every comment I’ve ever made. I’m definitely the one that looks bad XD
You talked a lot of anti Zoro shit - dont act surprised now - time to reap what you sow. :myman:
I “talked a lot of anti-Zoro shit” when Zoro is my second favorite character. Ok.

Just confirmation that being anti-Zoro is not subscribing to the hive mind and echo chamber, and not taking to the most delusional aspects of the fanbase. Guess I’m anti-Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.