Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf, a lot of this can be covered mid war or when the battles shift to mainland Wano. I just personally don't see Jinbe or Franky or anyone else losing at this point unless its against Kaido. Tbh Hawkins talkig about the month could include Luffys eventual recovery from fighting Kaido and some like Weevil coming to hunt him down whilst recovering. Random idea but you get the point.

I do agree that there will be a pause in some of the battles, but I dont think it will at all end at this point only to build back up again. Yes, we need Zoro to probably get Nidai (i can see Kaido breaking sandai during this fight) from Tengu. I can also see him learn his Shimotsuki history from someone (i think mystery man talking to Crocus is Kozaburo and he'll be a surprise character soon). We also are going to have several flashbacks involving multiple characters so a break in the fighting may or may not happen for those characters to reflect.

For example, I entirely expect Yamato to confront Kaido. They haven't spoken yet, and I have a feeling it will tie into her flashback. This may happen later on if Kaido wins or the fighting has a gap due to Onigashima crashing
I can see Franky losing, and Jinbe doesn't have to lose to Who's who.... he can be AMONG THE PEOPLE who carry Luffy or ZORO when they are knocked out and they are retreating... You need some muscles afterall still kicking to retreat without dying or captured...

Jinbe also is in his character to be protective over Luffy... Look at him in Marineford... so not everyone needs to be defeated BECAUSE you need people to carry the injured and retreat

Theres like 5 of them....of course theyll do better than Oden. And the scarbbards are all mostly fodder.

Either way it isnt about the SN, this is about Zoro. Lets see how well he fares against Kaido. You guys have been hyping him up to the moon, were finally gonna see the "grandmaster" in action
Zoro tag teamming means Sanji will fight Kaido

From last chapter I think it closer confirms Sanji will 1v1 King, fighting to Save Momo

OMG... I said Kaido and Orochi ACTED...
meaning... Kaido knows that slicing Orochi will not kill him (because he knows about his mythical fruit ability to regrow heads)
I believe Kaido wants to betray Big Mom (not the opposite way around)
I believe Kaido wants to take something from Big Mom... maybe Pudding? after all, he mentioned her in last chapter...

people have been catching up hints from Big Mom where they constantly say "Big Mom will betray Kaido" while they keep a BLIND EYE to many hints of "Kaido betraying Big MOM ALREADY" by not revealing a second entrance to her crew... Kaido ALREADY is betraying Big Mom with her crew...

What does that have to do with Orochi? it's because Kaido wanted EVERYONE to believe Orochi is out of the picture... He wanted Big Mom to THINK Orochi is dead. because he will PLAY A BIG PART in that betrayal against her and her crew...

So... it was ALL A BIG LIE, between Kaido and Orochi... and that's why they will work together because they are STILL A TEAM... they NEVER BROKE to begin with...

And I specifically said that Orochi was STATED as a fact that he DOES NOT CARE about ruling Wano or flower capital from Shinobu in oden's flashback during the execution... and he ONLY WANTS to see the people there suffer and destruction... So this PROVES that when Kaido was talking about dropping Onigashima on Wano... that orochi should AGREE and be HAPPY and not reject the idea ad say "keep that area for me to rule it" cause it's NOT his interest to begin with...

How is Orochi important for the plot of deceiving Big Mom and betraying her? well, that's the intriguing question that will blow our mind when Oda reveals it...

You also HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF, why did Oda form a connection between O-lin and Otama... why did Oda make Big Mom see the kindess of Otama? and have also a connection with Chopper...

At one point... everything will go back full circle... believe me..
Fukurokuju is missing for how long now?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So u are saying what you said yesterday is no longer what you think?

Yesterday you fully believed Zoro could beat King but now Zoro is weaker than Cracker?

I mean all this is still you right? PICA, it's all you right?
No, my post about Luffy being blitzed and Luffy being superior in CoO and speed. Don’t backtrack

Cracker tried to cut off Luffy's arm when Luffy was surprised and distracted, didn't make enough of a cut into the PRONE arm to reduce Luffy's combat
That's the thing, weaker Armament WOULDN'T EVEN PENETRATE

He hehe, armament is a skin level defence. If cracker'a sword has cut through the skin, it has officially cut through the armament. Luffy has both armament and his general tough rubber defence in g4.

So yes, cracker has better armament. Hehehe, did you believe Armament goes inside your body as well or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.