Status
Not open for further replies.
Law has a greater resolve than Kid
Law was tortured, crew was tortured, and freed, he’s smiling

Versus a broken man who just saw his partner. Luffy ain’t even do that when Zoro got FUCKED up by Kuma
How is Kidd broken though? He was angry about Killer, not broken.

Also Law's crew was fine, they were kept as a bargaining chip by Hawkins. They were not really tortured.

Kidd on the other hand lost his entire crew and saw his FM in that state, yet he was still Angry, not broken.

Agree that Law has a lot of willpower, just not enough to be compared to Kidd and or Luffy/Zoro

How is Kidd broken though? He was angry about Killer, not broken.

Also Law's crew was fine, they were kept as a bargaining chip by Hawkins. They were not really tortured.

Kidd on the other hand lost his entire crew and saw his FM in that state, yet he was still Angry, not broken.

Agree that Law has a lot of willpower, just not enough to be compared to Kidd and or Luffy/Zoro
There’s not enough info to say Kid> Law or Law< Kid in resolve, it ends up being a who’s bias over takes the other.
But I think Law has crazy resolve to stand up against several Yonkos by just allying with One greenhorn
Post automatically merged:

I would rank him top 30 at best.

Can't be any more generous than that.
:kriwhat:

He's not soft, he likes to break people's will and make them his subbordinates.

He didn't kill luffy,Kidd,Killer,Hawkins,etc

He just doesnt do it lmao, and for once it makes sense instead of it just being Plot Armor.
At least Luffy was knocked out cold, if I see them running and fighting fine 3 chapters later it will just make Kaido looks ridiculous. :kayneshrug: They better stay out of comission

Vinsmokes all in raid suits:

Ichiji > Niji > Judge = Sanji = or > Oven > Non raid suit Sanji > Yonji

Niji (non raid suit) shat on Sanji (non raid suit), and Ichiji is the leader.

Not sure why they think surviving an Ichiji attack means they are anywhere near comparable to each other.
Ichiji and Niji Over Judge?? Judge Held his own against a 4th Yonko Commander and clashed on par with Sanji. Ichiji best feat is blitzing Oven and Niji's best feat is blitzing fodder....... The correct order based on portrayal and feats in wholecake should be Judge>=Sanji>=Ichiji>Niji>Reiju>Yonji.

Btw did you imply strenght or were just pondering on how cool the character is? Or his overall rating as a character?
Honestly speaking, Law had something cool pre skip, but outside of his flashback stuff, he's kind of boring post timeskip. Zoro also got boring post skip.

If we're talking about cool characters, I'll talk about the guy who dual wielded his baby and a gun while defeating Oven in the new world while Luffy had to wait the timeskip to make sure his middle and weakling trio didn't die (plus maybe zoro and sanji) going into the new world.

Capone's dick is too big, no wonder his wife adores him.

Status
Not open for further replies.