Status
Not open for further replies.
P
The problem with the suit is that it can be destroyed by many folks, but no one considers that. I was entertaining the example of Killer, I could have mentioned Zoro, Law, Kidd etc.

The only way Sanji can catch up with these guys will be by empowering his physical asset I guess. He should try to learn new attacks (unless if he hasn't already and has yet to show them), strenghten his haki, strenghten his physical strenght, strenghten his combat techniques etc.
Proof it can be destroyed when big mom and Katakuri couldn’t do such a task?

I feel like Sanji fans should just chill a bit with what you say here, because literally every time you guys talk shit in Wano Arc, it comes back to bite you in the ass. Remember this, you have 3 weeks to chew on chapter 1000, the one chapter that Oda doesnt deem Sanji worthy enough to be in (so far accroding to the spoilers). And there's high chance chapter 1001 will be about Zoro, or at least Lufffy and Zoro, and there might be a break after that. So we are looking at at least 4 weeks, at max 5 weeks of absolute wreck for the Sanji fanbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.