Status
Not open for further replies.
When the chapter drops and Sanji isn't in it, thank me for preparing you
Post automatically merged:

But.....now he’s up running smiling with hearts in his eyes....but he got “MURKED”? If that’s the new generation of that term then......There’s something seriously wrong here
Bruh I'm making a mockery out of your utter bullshit 😂

Than his self before. Plus more durability, going from Vergo breaking his leg to i presume similar level of attack against P1 and being perfectly fine, and the King stuff in Onigashima as well.
Vergo didn't break his leg. Vergo cracked his bone. His body was already heavily damaged from Ceasar. And before anyone brings up Ussop, Ussop didn't get into a physical confrontation with anyone so it's a brain dead comparison to begin with.

So Oda really dragged the climbing with all that extra stuff and subplots so he can make that panel with SN vs Yonko in this chapter lol.

That Luffy statement as kid was brought up again and I was already intrigued when Roger said it to WB and Oden which supposedly was the same stuff.

Kaido as useless as ever, or it was because of his masochistic stuff?

Now we'll have some skirmish I guess until the official duels of the trio vs Kaido and Marco vs BM happen. Will BM intervene or watch by the sidelines for some time first? She hates Luffy but Kaido is not the type of guy who needs assistance nor she is the type of person who would help so I guess there will be a 5 vs 1 for some time until King and Queen reaches the roof and Jack wakes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.