Status
Not open for further replies.
It´s a combined attack, you can´t know how much each of them contributed.

Which is still consistent with the scaling, especially since AP is Zoro´s strongest stat.
They each slash kaido separately

The paradise totsuka is an x slash and each f the scabbards are going off the four lines in the x. And the lines are the same amount of damage

Zoro having high AP implies other things too. It implies his AoE is massive since strength directly affects AoE. And it implies Zoro can block the level of attack the uses since haki works the same way attacking or blocking

By this I mean, if Zoro cutting Kaido is Admiral level AP, that means Zoro can turn all that Admiral level AP into an AoE attack. Meaning he could just as easily have admiral level AoE. And then if Zoro uses haki to dish out admiral level AP, then he could just easily block admiral level AP

AP is a physical stat. It can't just be ridiculously higher than other physical stats since most of the these stats come fro the same power poll of physicality

Yep, i think Oda is under the impression that slice of life would not fit the narrative for some reason, despite comedy and their antics being one of the strong suits of the series.
Wano as a whole suffers from being half "adventure in Samurai land" and Half "Fight against Kaido"

It should have been split into two parts. One Slice of Life adventure Wano arc

One Battle arc against the Beast Pirates

Oda once again wanted to have it both ways and neither Wano nor the Beast Pirates were really developed well

Once again this is written before my other post. You really didn’t live up to your agreement anyhow. Must be poor reading comprehension.

ofc you love the stoic, boring, uninteresting, non developed musclehead of a character like Zoro.

You’re nothing but Bias and a follower
Don't worry. You'll take a month off to celebrate "not being a follower" starting tomorrow

You are hurt that i dislike you? No need to start name calling. You can go to your momma if you want love
I’m not hurt i just find it sad is all lol.

Why would i be hurt because someone like you doesn’t like me?

After all you are a drone, someone with no individuality who can’t think for themselves and joins the bandwagon, essentially a follower haha
Post automatically merged:

Don't worry. You'll take a month off to celebrate "not being a follower" starting tomorrow
Bet I won’t lmfaoooo

They each slash kaido separately

The paradise totsuka is an x slash and each f the scabbards are going off the four lines in the x. And the lines are the same amount of damage

Zoro having high AP implies other things too. It implies his AoE is massive since strength directly affects AoE. And it implies Zoro can block the level of attack the uses since haki works the same way attacking or blocking

By this I mean, if Zoro cutting Kaido is Admiral level AP, that means Zoro can turn all that Admiral level AP into an AoE attack. Meaning he could just as easily have admiral level AoE. And then if Zoro uses haki to dish out admiral level AP, then he could just easily block admiral level AP

AP is a physical stat. It can't just be ridiculously higher than other physical stats since most of the these stats come fro the same power poll of physicality
Yeah no, there is a reason why each of them used two sword style to imitate Oden, because they all used the same attack which then combined, not dividing a small part of the attack to each other.

Nonsense, AP is not exclusively proportional to Haki and vice versa.
Dishing out an attack is always easier than taking the same attack without any blocking action or attacking yourself.

Bringing up Admiral stuff is also not substantiated by anything, not that each Admirals has the same AP anyway Aokiji has almost no AP in regards to his DF but hax for example, so useless comparison.

You are literally denying any kind of swordsmanship but reducing it to physical strength and Haki strength alone.
Admittedly, Oda does not delve too much into the specifics though, but Mihawk in his first appearance underlined this, and once again Zoro when he first tried to push through with sheer strength alone.
Haki and physicality is part of swordsmanship, same as technique.

Of course it can, especially in this manga.
You have physically strong dudes who despite having relatively low body weight are not particularly fast, despite in reality, speed and dynamic strength being entangled deeply.
You have techniques that increase certain physical stats (Rokushiki for example) or enable you to do specific things either permanently or temporarily.
Post automatically merged:

Ah I see.

Anyways I'm excited for new feats for chapter 1001.

Just hope Oda doesn't offscreen Sn vs Emperors and go with Tama/Nami stuff in the next chapters.
If he offscreens that, i see many dropping OP.

I just couldn’t imagine being so incompetent that I dislike someone and would rather get them banned than to debate.

It just shows you’re a mental midget/dwarf who takes the easy way out. This is too easy for me.....how does one let their mentality equate to a fodder marine?

There is no one I can’t anger with my very presence alone

Yep, i think Oda is under the impression that slice of life would not fit the narrative for some reason, despite comedy and their antics being one of the strong suits of the series.
The problem is that Oda has maneuvered himself into a corner: He doesn't want to do some real lighthearted adventure arcs with a lot of gags anymore, but on the other hand he's also afraid of actually writing a more mature story with actual consequences (deaths etc.) for his characters.

That's what's annoying a lot of the older readers. He hyped up the New World to be this super tough place, where every little mistake can cause severe consequences, yet he uses even more plot conveniences than ever to make sure that nobody actually suffers any consequences (Ceasar's gas not killing the marines, Plot-Cake-Island, BM's amnesia, Law the deus-ex-machina man etc.).

So you get arcs where the writing is just not really coherent/believable anymore. You either write a more mature story with consequences or you keep your rather lighthearted pre-skip style. Pretending to go down the more mature route, while being afraid to actually kill off characters etc. is just bound to disappoint your readers.

Status
Not open for further replies.