Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd isn't above Zoro

The only one stronger than Zoro on the roof is luffy
hmmm, on the grand scheme of things, I do believe Zoro > Kidd
BUT Kidd is a bad match up for Zoro... so if they faught, I feel Kidd > Zoro

What I mean
Zoro or Kidd vs Other character (Zoro is stronger)
Zoro vs Kidd (Kidd wins)

Reason simply the DF... Kidd's fruit will make it hard for Zoro to even use his weapons properly... for example, let's assume Zoro still has strength to not allow his sword to be taken away or lost or be used against him..... Let's assume he can still manage.... just a simple attraction and repelling can DISRUPT the attack of his slashes.... where for example using "repel" to make the slash much weaker or even negate it because slashes are supposed to happen when you swing VERY FAST

So, yeah, I agree Zoro > Kidd when facing the Yonko for example, but Kidd wins in a battle against Zoro I believe

Note: the whole forum knows I'm a Kidd Hater, so my opinion has no bias... and I prefer Zoro over him 100 times

J

Jo_Ndule

So you're wasting time

These guys can't accept the fact that zoro NW record sucks :
Matched by nerfed Killer then wins by stealing his weapon
Beat Pica with help
Beat Apoo in 2v1 with Drake.
Nailed by Hawkins.

Fighting kaido doesn't boost zoro or Killer
Since anyone can fight a yonko/admiral

Zoro and Killer are high tiers around calamities or Marco, they are below Kidd, Law and Luffy

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Yo, Killer YC4 is the low ball, he should be at the very least comparable to Urogue.

I think he's nearer to YC2/3, he should do more than the Sulongs if he is going to be relevant in this fight.
Killer from what we has no ambition of his own. Idk what he can do against either Yonko
Post automatically merged:

Luffy 100
Zoro 100
Kidd 90
Killer 80
Sanji 30
Oh damn I gave Sanji a 35, but 30 well shit

So you're wasting time

These guys can't accept the fact that zoro NW record sucks :
Matched by nerfed Killer then wins by stealing his weapon
Beat Pica with help
Beat Apoo in 2v1 with Drake.
Nailed by Hawkins.

Fighting kaido doesn't boost zoro or Killer
Since anyone can fight a yonko/admiral

Zoro and Killer are high tiers around calamities or Marco, they are below Kidd, Law and Luffy
I'm totally fine with zoro being around Marco but I rate Marco much higher than you do.

Just like with @HopOnTheHype, he thinks Kizaru will be Zoro's final opponent, I'm ok with that, I rate Kizaru much higher than he does

Killer from what we has no ambition of his own. Idk what he can do against either Yonko
Post automatically merged:

Oh damn I gave Sanji a 35, but 30 well shit
Honestly Kidd could be anywhere and I was giving him benefit of the doubt to be on Zoro level but Zoro's portrayal at this point is just Godly and Kidd needs to show me something really special for me to put him on Zoro level.

Like yeah bad match up but Zoro's Haki, lethality, raw strength, Attack power, Kidd would get mauled.
Compare serious pent up frustration Kidd vs Apoo to Zoro casually no diffing Apoo.

Honestly Kidd could be anywhere and I was giving him benefit of the doubt to be on Zoro level but Zoro's portrayal at this point is just Godly and Kidd needs to show me something really special for me to put him on Zoro level.

Like yeah bad match up but Zoro's Haki, lethality, raw strength, Attack power, Kidd would get mauled.
Compare serious pent up frustration Kidd vs Apoo to Zoro casually no diffing Apoo.
Godly?
bro, I use the term godly when I talk about EoS Pirate King or Imu... WTF
:gokulaugh:

People are going out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.