Status
Not open for further replies.
He passed out from fighting a weakened Killer, while nerfed himself.

The two can be not far apart strength wise depending on how Oda wants to spin it.
Stop saying someone who's protecting his captain is going to grow weaker, that makes no sense. Especially coming from the same person who didn't fear facing Kaido.

Zoro passed out from a combination of different factors. That's why Oda focused on Zoro's stomach right before he passed out and had it made the same noise that Luffy stomach made when he passed out.

How does Kidd's power even interact with Swordsmen?
I don't see Zoro who got a double KO against his mentally destroyed subordinate who wasn't using his proper weapons beating Kidd.
The portrayal just isn't there, the Supernova Power Trio is Luffy/Kidd/Law. Zoro/Killer are the subordinate supernova duo.
As if Killer showed anything to say that he can be anywhere close to Zoro with his actual weapons and why are you ignoring the fact that Killer only injured Zoro because of Gyukimaru ? Lmao Zoro then flexed and Killer couldn't do shit and got blitzed just after that

Killer with his actual weapon wouldn't do shit against Zoro who use santoryu style/Enma/ashura

You guys have to stop lying lmao

Kidd the same guy who couldn't even take down apoo with a named attack while Zorô did the same as him and put down Apoo and had him in a miserable state

Yeah no

The duo Luffy/Zoro will do most of the job

Stop saying someone who's protecting his captain is going to grow weaker, that makes no sense. Especially coming from the same person who didn't fear facing Kaido.

Zoro passed out from a combination of different factors. That's why Oda focused on Zoro's stomach right before he passed out and had it made the same noise that Luffy stomach made when he passed out.
kuro ashi a citizen of c.andyland doesnt know to read go easy on him please :josad:
How can u say they re not far apart in strenght when zoro flexed his shoulder on him and one shoted him with a weapon he never used before :milaugh:

This is killer before he failed and going to be executed.
- Got beaten by Kaido just like Kidd and Luffy
- Got fed with a SMILE, touching him on what Kidd revealed to be his weakness (his laugh)
- Got completelly separated by his partner and his crew
- Got blackmailed in working for Orochi/Kaido
- Had the same '''''''''food poisoning''''''''' of Zoro, but much worse since he was wondering and fighting around homeless since like a month before Zoro
- Those bandages... what is? A fashion choice to you? :watchout:

But he was fine, you say
Man I don't know what to tell you. What Oda passed to me with Killer's character is resilience, while to you is just one-shot material

No but Sanji has no plot relevance, feats or portrayal to be above Killer.
On top of it his role is also utterly irrelevant
He is fighting Black Maria
Exactly. A woman plot device to delay him, unlike others getting clear match-ups against Flying Six opponents.

Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen are the 1 vs 1 fights of the arc for these two :goyea:

Where is this killer when he was fighting zoro and was having fun? dude was killing people to save kidd lmao u think u did something with this shit? that s just killer after seeing his capitan:milaugh:
Everything to downplay zoro
crackhead killer
bandages etc:milaugh:
Looks more like everything to downplay everyone who is not Zoro to me

I'm not even downplaying Zoro, I'm giving Killer the credits he deserves

And Killer lost for a combination of different factors :

Using a different weapon, one that can be taken away unlike his usual arm blades.

Having to deal with the trauma of constantly hearing the laugh that he hates ( which Kidd makes a big deal off, and he knows Killer way better than anyone else ) and having to chase and murder innocent women in hope of saving the life of his friends who are at Kaido's mercy.

- Got fed with a SMILE, touching him on what Kidd revealed to be his weakness (his laugh)
- Had the same '''''''''food poisoning''''''''' of Zoro, but much worse since he was wondering and fighting around homeless since like a month before Zoro

But he was fine, you say
Man I don't know what to tell you. What Oda passed to me with Killer's character is resilience, while to you is just one-shot material
Lmao dude saying he was wondering homeless
Killer was orochi s personal assassin why would orochi nerf killer :milaugh: orochi even gave him 2 strong schytes:risicheck: and check his clothes killer was having a blast in teh capital killing people for kidd
He was fighting for kidd s life that means he was doing his best so stop with that bullshit :cantseeme:

J

Jo_Ndule

- Those bandages... what is? A fashion choice to you? :watchout:

But he was fine, you say
Dont mind that guy

He thinks Killer wasn't nerfed
It's not his fault, even the biggest zoro wankers thought the same too
They even made headcanons that Kamazou killer was actually stronger coz he used long scythe and had to save his captain by serving Orochi

Luffy passed out for hunger and against someone like Monet.

What was the problem with that to begin with.
Point is the encounter between Kidd and Killer is muddied by too much to get a clear representation of how the two would compare at their best.

I'd say the only thing that's heavily suggested is that between the two, Zoro is much more likely to be the stronger one.

Status
Not open for further replies.