Status
Not open for further replies.
About the 9 shadows

So we are at the final and we have 5 people already on the top.

So who will be the last 4?

Speculate

I think Drake will make it. Hawkins as well as he is a wild card.

So 2 left and I have no clue who

Maybe Yamato and Marco

Toei never said that
Toei said that... they are taking GREEN LIGHT for skipped parts/clashes/outcomes... and the OUTCOME is all dependant on Oda's decision... which is why Toei Wano >>>>> Manga Wano
Everything the fans wanted... even the Kaido vs Big Mom... they extended it for fans with permission from Oda...

You can even trace Oda's way of writing before Wano into his pace in Wano.... He DEPENDING on Anime to fill in the blanks...

Zolo

Cope Doctor
About the 9 shadows

So we are at the final and we have 5 people already on the top.

So who will be the last 4?

Speculate

I think Drake will make it. Hawkins as well as he is a wild card.

So 2 left and I have no clue who

Maybe Yamato and Marco
count sanji in :cheers: he probably allready here in hes RS
Post automatically merged:

Toei said that... they are taking GREEN LIGHT for skipped parts/clashes/outcomes... and the OUTCOME is all dependant on Oda's decision... which is why Toei Wano >>>>> Manga Wano
Everything the fans wanted... even the Kaido vs Big Mom... they extended it for fans with permission from Oda...

You can even trace Oda's way of writing before Wano into his pace in Wano.... He DEPENDING on Anime to fill in the blanks...
that confirms Sanji one shoted drake without RS... sanji = zolo

count sanji in :cheers: he probably allready here in hes RS

that confirms Sanji one shoted drake without RS... sanji = zolo
He didn't oneshot Drake
And Neither Did Zoro to Apoo
Both Drake and Apoo went back up...BUT it showed that both Zoro/Sanji are superior EVEN without going all out (meaning without RS or Zoro's strongest attacks in 3 swords)

My bad, he’s getting stomped by Gifrers
:mihanha:

I told y’all Sanji isn’t relevant enough for Chapter 1000. Only Zoro, Luffy, Ace, and other prominent figures

Even if there is a Gifter portrayed in 1000, he has more narrative weight this arc than Judges queef of a son.

Status
Not open for further replies.