Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I asked for Source, u didn't show any
2. I said Oda's answer was long ago, i didn't say he only worked with them long ago
3. Dunno why mention Zoro here....
1- I was clear I will not look it up from my phone... and any seeker of TRUTH, should look up himself instead of receiving the shit on silver plater... I myself know it's true... if you have doubts... it's your choice to look it up and search by using "keywords" if you DON'T want to search for it... your choice too
2- Then don't bring the subject LONG AGO with it to begin with.. if there is proof, then just stay quiet and accept it
3- Cause that's what you guys play at.... use anime for own agenda, and then ignore it when it doesn't suit ur agenda

It's just you who's being delusional xD, your way of thinking is so narrow that you think when Oda gave Toei permission it automatically makes the anime canon, it's simply a copyright issue. and just answer my question, was pre TS luffy as strong as roger?
Post automatically merged:

your main point is "Oda gave Toei permission", so dont use your double standard, by your logic it applies to the movie as well
And I answered about Shiki in relation to Roger.... Roger >>>>> Shiki

And who told you Shiki was as strong as Roger LMAO.... Shiki IN HIS PRIME + a WHOLE FLEET against ONE SINGLE SHIP.... in that same movie.... and he WAS WIPED THE FUCK OUT..... Roger >>>>>> Shiki

EVEN NOW, in manga... Oda has manga panels of Rocks pirates.... who were the THREE MOST PROMINENT CHARACTERS in Rocks pirates???
Whitebeard (Prime) / Big Mom (close to Prime) / Kaido (NO Devil FRUIT + APPRENTICE)
Shiki is WEAKER than Kaido who had NO DF and was an apprentice....

That was the shiki you're talking about... Equal to Roger my ass....
Shiki was wiped out by waves, not roger pirates lmao. And shiki was considered as one of legends and even managed to destroy half of the marineford and took both Sengoku and Garp to stop him. "Shiki is weaker than kaido" that's your headcanon ass. So yeah, shiki ≈ Roger Lmao.

and i have one more question for you, to you Oda giving permission makes the anime canon right? so you mean the only way of making Anime non canon is to prevent oda from giving permission right? then How the fuck can a company making something without the author permission LOL. your logic is broken man xD

Shiki was wiped out by waves, not roger pirates lmao. And shiki was considered as one of legends and even managed to destroy half of the marineford and took both Sengoku and Garp to stop him. "Shiki is weaker than kaido" that's your headcanon ass. So yeah, shiki ≈ Roger Lmao.

and i have one more question for you, to you Oda giving permission makes the anime canon right? so you mean the only way of making Anime non canon is to prevent oda from giving permission right? then How the fuck can a company making something without the author permission LOL. your logic is broken man xD
It was said "mysterious storm"

And then, Shiki after witnessing Roger's strength... he first hand couldn't believe in the thought Roger would be captured... Roger did some hax shit and fucked up an ENTIRE fleet... Roger >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shiki
And in Manga, the 3 most prominant Rocks characters, and strongest had Kaido and NOT shiki.... Kaido was apprentice with NO DF at the time... and SHiki was STILLLLLL WEAKER... shiki is so fucking overrated... and people gotta accept that Roger was >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shiki who was slightly stronger than Luffy, and Luffy beat him like he beat any stronger opponent with a one powerful charged attack and willpower

J

Jo_Ndule

Shiki is the MOST OVERRATED character for real!

The dude in Rocks pirates was WEAKER than an apprentice Kaido who has NO DF
And people wanna compare him to Roger??? shut this trap!
:josad:
This is what happens when you don't understand the narratives why oda highlighted kaido more than shiki in rock flashbacks.

The that rivaled Sengoku , gave 2 Admiral fighters a high diff battle
Rivaled wb and Roger, ruling the seas while bm didn't yet.

You "roger>>>>Shiki... shiki is below rookie kaido"

Status
Not open for further replies.