Status
Not open for further replies.
headcanon

Shiki is a swordsman thus he is >>>>>>>>>>> Prime kaido
LOL, Dude the panel LITERALLY showed who were the 3 toughest in Rocks flashback... I'm not bringing shit in my head... There was TWO SEPARATE PANELS:
1- Showing the 3 strongest (WB/Big Mom/ Kaido)

2- Second panel was Roger/Garp vs Rocks/WB/BM/Kaido

And Kaido was apprentice and NO DF... the Weakest of the bunch I daresay and he was STILL considered more fearsome at the time than Shiki by Sengoku's tone and dialog...

It was said "mysterious storm"

And then, Shiki after witnessing Roger's strength... he first hand couldn't believe in the thought Roger would be captured... Roger did some hax shit and fucked up an ENTIRE fleet... Roger >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shiki
And in Manga, the 3 most prominant Rocks characters, and strongest had Kaido and NOT shiki.... Kaido was apprentice with NO DF at the time... and SHiki was STILLLLLL WEAKER... shiki is so fucking overrated... and people gotta accept that Roger was >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shiki who was slightly stronger than Luffy, and Luffy beat him like he beat any stronger opponent with a one powerful charged attack and willpower
yea a mysterious storm destroyed Shiki's enitre fleet, so? my point still there that Roger never beat shiki. "And in Manga, the 3 most prominant Rocks characters, and strongest had Kaido and NOT shiki" again, that's your headcanon shit. And, try to answer my last question if you can lol

1- I was clear I will not look it up from my phone... and any seeker of TRUTH, should look up himself instead of receiving the shit on silver plater... I myself know it's true... if you have doubts... it's your choice to look it up and search by using "keywords" if you DON'T want to search for it... your choice too
2- Then don't bring the subject LONG AGO with it to begin with.. if there is proof, then just stay quiet and accept it
3- Cause that's what you guys play at.... use anime for own agenda, and then ignore it when it doesn't suit ur agenda
Sorry for offending you, i won't ask about interviews anymore

Zoro's attacks are not that hierachical, more situational.
Shishi sonson is his fastest move with most penetration in a single point.
Sanzen Sekai and it's variations are more powerful with greater AoE but need some setup time and less versatile than shishi sonson.
Asura is good against an agile opponent and does more damage than Shishisonson but less than Sanzen Sekai.

He uses shishi sonson in his ultimate desperation against Kuma, he wasn't holding anything back, that was what he viewed had the most likelihood of working in that situation.
I was talking about in terms of pure power sanzen sekai is the strongest move he has
Asure seems more like a form than a move
Shishi sonson is a Iai move so of course that’s gonna Be fast
Besides zoro sounds moves are pretty hierarchical like 360,720 and 1080 pound canon
Then generally in terms of pure power 3>2>1 swords

1- I was clear I will not look it up from my phone... and any seeker of TRUTH, should look up himself instead of receiving the shit on silver plater... I myself know it's true... if you have doubts... it's your choice to look it up and search by using "keywords" if you DON'T want to search for it... your choice too
2- Then don't bring the subject LONG AGO with it to begin with.. if there is proof, then just stay quiet and accept it
3- Cause that's what you guys play at.... use anime for own agenda, and then ignore it when it doesn't suit ur agenda
Oda didn't write it.
Movies are non canon with few canon stuft
Oda literally wrote the movie from start to finish. He has referred to it as Luffy's last adventure as a 17 year old

Wikipedia:

"Oda personally supervised the production of Strong World, created the film's original story and over 120 pages of rough drawings. Furthermore, he placed his own name on the film's credits to indicate his desire for a film that is different from its nine predecessors"

:josad:
This is what happens when you don't understand the narratives why oda highlighted kaido more than shiki in rock flashbacks.

The that rivaled Sengoku , gave 2 Admiral fighters a high diff battle
Rivaled wb and Roger, ruling the seas while bm didn't yet.

You "roger>>>>Shiki... shiki is below rookie kaido"
He was... I'm sorry to say but that's what is the manga is leading to.... perhaps Oda is actually writing it that way because many people refuse the idea of Luffy defeating him back then, so he decided to make him outshined by Rookie Kaido

Oda was gonna mention Shiki during WB/Shanks conversation & if people believe anyone less than Roger Level can escape Impel Down Alone, fight Garp & Sengoku at same time & invite Roger to be his Right Hand Man then they should drop Juan Piece & find the Manga we are talking about here called "One Piece"

Also Rocks Pirates only existed because it's Members couldn't kill each other, they were all very close in level, anyone who was weak would have been killed

Sorry for offending you, i won't ask about interviews anymore
LOL
I'm not offended, I'm just lazy mofo... and you want me to search it on my OLD PIECE OF GARBAGE of a phone, called iphone 5... which has some websites not appearing in good way on my browsers... some websites have fucking trash arrangement on my phone LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.