Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda planned for Rocks at the time by the simple fact WB had a small flashback at the time of him NOT BEING a captain...
I think he thought of Rocks much before. When Shanks met Whitebeard on Moby dick (after Enies lobby iirc), Whitebeard said something like, ''The wound from 'that guy' aches every time I see you''. Maybe it's Roger but I think otherwise. If Shanks being the son of Xebec is true, then maybe Oda really thought of Xebec at that time.

WB might've received the scar from him when and if he betrayed his captain. I know what I'm saying involves a lot of theories but I don't think they're very far off. One thing I don't understand is why Oda didn't introduce Xebec earlier so that he could be a more established character.

Guys before getting involved with our toxic community hahahaha
:suresure:

Did you guys seriously were hating on Zoro or Sanji or Nami or Chopper or whatever for EVERY SLIP they do?

Like, I swear, I remember Saboady arc... I remember Kuma made Zoro disappear... and I was seriously back in the day like (fuck you Kuma... leave your hands off Zoro.... someone help him)

Now, with the community around... and things ALWAYS turning into a competition between your fav character and someone else's character.... I feel we started to ENJOY every loss that happens to Zoro or Sanji or whoever hahaha :milaugh:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
The fandom will go crazy if Shakky is revealed as the 1st mate of Rocks...
She has always been brushed off just because her appearance did not look strong. Never a huger mistake was committed imo. She must know and be capable of so much more most may have thought.

Perhaps she wasn't close yonko level, but she could have been stronger than Young Tsuru eventually.

There is some quality discussion going on AP:milaugh:
At least we're talking about the manga and character themselves... LMAO... they are talking about a different forum completely LMAO

It's like they are accusing our actions that we talk about random stuff.. thus we have more pages... BUT they are doing the same by talking about us... but still fall short
LOL

I think he thought of Rocks much before. When Shanks met Whitebeard on Moby dick (after Enies lobby iirc), Whitebeard said something like, ''The wound from 'that guy' aches every time I see you''. Maybe it's Roger but I think otherwise. If Shanks being the son of Xebec is true, then maybe Oda really thought of Xebec at that time.

WB might've received the scar from him when and if he betrayed his captain. I know what I'm saying involves a lot of theories but I don't think they're very far off. One thing I don't understand is why Oda didn't introduce Xebec earlier so that he could be a more established character.
Maybe... I was just responding the idea that Oda didn't plan for Rocks during the movie Shiki, which I disagree with

Status
Not open for further replies.