Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahahahaha
1- No Luffy cannot rule the world pre-skip.... and SHIKI never ruled the world... so why do you ask this question? hahaha
This is like Hody Jones saying some delusional shit that he will become King of Pirates and rule the world and then getting stopped by Luffy, and you assume that Hody can rule the world if he was not stopped.... Bro... it's in Shiki's dream to rule WB... or Big Mom or Kaido... or Navy or or or or

The dude did not rule the world... thus, it's entirely a useless question with all respect

2- hahaha, sadly I'm more lazy than you are... so I can't answer a question that wasn't asked...
1. Shiki established an entire fleet for years in the new world and you take that lightly?
2. I asked you this question three times, so it just means you can't answer my question which also means you can't backup your shitty argument
:whitepress:

Which means Rocks was a plan EVER SINCE that time

Because of two reasons:
1- Oda already planned for Oden... thus the 2nd division commander was vacant for too long before Ace filled the position and ONLY now this story line is paying off

2- Young Whitebeard in his flashback before he died... he was talking to a crew calling him "Newgate" instead of Pops or Oyaji... and BEFORE Rocks even came to story... I remember creating a thread in OJ where I said Whitebeard sailed and was NOT a captain at first.... and almost everyone wanted to Kill me for it... the thread was closed LOL... ANYWAY, I'm not here to rant... but EVER SINCE Marineford.... Oda layed out some set up for CURRENT events of Rocks pirates by having WB working under someone.... and only now, the story of 2nd division of Ace is being payed off... so hell yeah Oda planned it since that time

I'm not the sort of guy who says "Oda planned this number of chapter if you flip it, it will look like a snake, so it's Boa Hancock" type of fans LOL... but the story of Ace/WB was being set up since that time.... Hell, EVEN Oda hinted for Ace being involved in Wano and to have a flashback about him since he learned to make hats for Oars... which is most likely by Otama by the time he spent with her...

So some cool story lines were laid out and set up since marineford arc... and I do believe Oda planned them

1. Shiki established an entire fleet for years in the new world and you take that lightly?
2. I asked you this question three times, so it just means you can't answer my question which also means you can't backup your shitty argument
:whitepress:
LMAO. Orlumbus has an entire fleet of 50 ships under his command... IN NEW WORLD... what's your point exactly? Orlumbus is equal to shiki hahahaha

During Marineford which started in chapter 550 in July 18, 2009. Strong World was released December 12, 2009.
Oda planned for Rocks at the time by the simple fact WB had a small flashback at the time of him NOT BEING a captain...
Post automatically merged:

When I open the spoilers discussion thread and see no Zoro Sanji debate

Yeah, I'm working wonders and having super powers because I shifted the discussion about trashing Shiki LMAO
You see how great mind works
Only comes from Sanji fan
:sanmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.