Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, Oda has never said the movie is not canon. Only the fans have said so, based on silly things like "Luffy didn;t wear that armband" or "Zoro's injury wasn't mentioned." How on earth fans got "To be continued in Strong World" to mean "definitely NOT continued in Strong World is beyond me."
1. yes he has. 2. its not canon because it directly contradicts the manga, because it's set before they fight the Rosy Life Riders and Brook mentions that's his first fight alongside the Straw Hats. 3. Zoro's wounds also show that strong world doesnt actually fit anywhere in the timeline. it never happened. it's not canon.

I was talking about in terms of pure power sanzen sekai is the strongest move he has
Asure seems more like a form than a move
Shishi sonson is a Iai move so of course that’s gonna Be fast
Besides zoro sounds moves are pretty hierarchical like 360,720 and 1080 pound canon
Then generally in terms of pure power 3>2>1 swords
His cannon attacks are the same attack in different configuration, none of his other attacks work like that.
Asura is used for a few attacks, it is not applicable to all of his attacks and is not such a dramatic boost to his overall power as a true form would be (hence not used in his ultimate desperation against Kuma)
Oda realises he doesn't want to shit on 3 sword style by making it only relevant when it is actually "9 sword style" in Asura lol, hence his de-emphasis of Asura.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Here you go:

Chapter Title:Strawhat Luffy

Chapter starts with Luffy on the 5th floor, he complains about there being no enemies to warm himself up before Kaido when he suddenly hears some metallic sound ahead of himself.

The sound is revealed to be from Kid's giant scrap of metal which takes the form of a Dragon, Kid tells Killer this Giant metal structure will be perfect to take down Kaido when Luffy screams to them while running that he is the one who will take Kaido.

Cut to the 1st floor- Robin and Brook running,Brook is thankful of Luffy,Sanji and Jinbei having cleared the way for them when the encounter Trafalgar Law who tells them about the poneglyph he found on the basement.

In the live hall- Queen continues shooting at Marco who regenerates,and goes full speed towards the hole in the dome guarded by King. Marco and King collide in a direct crash forming a ball of flames and haki sparks around them,their respective bounties are given 1.6 billion for Marco and 1.55 billion berries for King.

Zoro asks Marco to send him through the hole and he will find his way himself,but King calls Zoro a cheeky brat and sends a ball of flames at him which Marco evades at the last second and throws Zoro through the hole.

On the 3rd floor,Sanji escapes the women at his pursuit and ends up on the 2nd floor with Queen,Queen calls him Vinsmoke Judge's son which enrages Sanji who calls him bastard in return and attacks.

Cut to Nami and Tama's location- Tama has deviced a plan which consists of mass production of Kibi Dango which will be aimed at the mouths of smile users through Ussop's sniping skills in an attempt to drastically reduce the amount of enemies.

At Yamato's location,Yamato opens Oden's journal and tells Momo she found his father's journal in Kuri before telling him she has important stuff to tell him about Luffy. Yamato tells Momo about the ancient kingdom which existed 1000 years ago and about the "D" clan who opposed the Gods of the world,she says Luffy and his friends are those who will bring the dawn tel Wano.

Cut back to the first floor,Robin tells Law about Luffy having already gone to the roof and says Law is late. Law complains about the race to the roof not being some sort of game and pulls out his Room + Shambles in a magnificent double spread where Luffy,Kid,Killer,Zoro and him appear at the same time on the skull dome.

Luffy is happy to see law but Kid says Law just wanted to look cool with that move while Zoro sees the lifeless bodies of the minks through the snowy skull dome and alerts Luffy about them.

Kaido and Big Mom appear laughing with the lifeless bodies of the 9 scabbards at their feet. Luffy gets even more enraged and immediately goes G3,Zoro puts on his bandanna,Law pulls Room with Kid pulling Super Punk Gibson and Killer pulling his Hardened mechanical scythes in a magnificent double spread.

Kaido makes fun of Luffy and his companions then asks him to repeat what he said in Kuri,Luffy reminisces of his connection to Wano while Law shambles the scabbards away..

Luffy attacks Kaido with a Red hawk gatling using advanced Ryuo making Kaido bleed to Big Mom's confusion and a panel of the Sn smiling.

Chapter ends with Luffy saying he will surpass the yonkou and become pirate King.
This actually slaps :cheers:

It's NOT PART of the story, I know that
But Oda wrote it... so if Oda would have included Shiki in Manga pre-timeskip in a different arc... the fight WOULD HAVE went the same direction...
I feel like we gotta stop assuming this lol.

Shiki on film was a character created to be defeated in 2 hours ON film. We dont even know if Rocks was even a thing 10 years ago when the film released, and also pre-ts luffy defeating anyone really isn't an accomplishment at this point because of how power scaling has gone with Haki. We have no idea if Oda has retconned his strenght due to being connected to Rocks

Its like saying Luffy defeating his first Shichibukai is impressive, but it was just crocodile and not at all indicative of him being able to defeat Doflamingo, Kuma or Mihawk.

yea Shiki was old, so he was weaker than his prime, but following the trend it will make old shik on par with old garp and old sengoku, old garp and old sengoku was able in handling BB pirates. However, i dont give a shit about it anymore, you're just a delusional person and let the readers decide who is delusional me or you, just answer the rest of my questions
1. can pre TS luffy rules the New World?
2. Im too lazy to copy cuz you're always trying to avoid this question, just check it back by yourself
Hahahahahahahaha
1- No Luffy cannot rule the world pre-skip.... and SHIKI never ruled the world... so why do you ask this question? hahaha
This is like Hody Jones saying some delusional shit that he will become King of Pirates and rule the world and then getting stopped by Luffy, and you assume that Hody can rule the world if he was not stopped.... Bro... it's in Shiki's dream to rule WB... or Big Mom or Kaido... or Navy or or or or

The dude did not rule the world... thus, it's entirely a useless question with all respect

2- hahaha, sadly I'm more lazy than you are... so I can't answer a question that wasn't asked...

I feel like we gotta stop assuming this lol.

Shiki on film was a character created to be defeated in 2 hours ON film. We dont even know if Rocks was even a thing 10 years ago when the film released, and also pre-ts luffy defeating anyone really isn't an accomplishment at this point because of how power scaling has gone with Haki. We have no idea if Oda has retconned his strenght due to being connected to Rocks

Its like saying Luffy defeating his first Shichibukai is impressive, but it was just crocodile and not at all indicative of him being able to defeat Doflamingo, Kuma or Mihawk.
Was the film released before Marineford? or after?

Yupp it was announced early this year along with the news of the serialization of Burn the Witch and it's movies
OMG, 2021 ALREADY have gains and looks better than the cursed 2020
:steef:
First, I know that "Record of Ragnarok" will have anime by 2021 and they released the trailer which looks amazing

Now, Bleach is also getting an anime in 2021

The TWO MOST HYPE FIGHTING ANIME EVER....

Status
Not open for further replies.