Status
Not open for further replies.
yea a mysterious storm destroyed Shiki's enitre fleet, so? my point still there that Roger never beat shiki. "And in Manga, the 3 most prominant Rocks characters, and strongest had Kaido and NOT shiki" again, that's your headcanon shit. And, try to answer my last question if you can lol
Hahahaha, Roger beat shiki by the SIMPLE FACT Sengoku stated so...

Sengoku: Roger beat you, and he became the pirate king

Before the edd war... happens:

Sengoku and Garp were headed to battle, BOTH went after Roger and Shiki...

And basically knew Roger fucked him up and beat him... when I say he beat him, it's because Sengoku STATED he beat him... and Shiki NEVER denied the fact he was beaten by him...

Which MEANS whatever storm shit that happened... Roger was the reason behind it and he wiped the floor with Shiki and all his fleet

LOL
I'm not offended, I'm just lazy mofo... and you want me to search it on my OLD PIECE OF GARBAGE of a phone, called iphone 5... which has some websites not appearing in good way on my browsers... some websites have fucking trash arrangement on my phone LOL
you're talking shit and trying to avoid my questions, why dont you answer my questions lmao, or you can't answer that? can you? To sum it up here are my questions:
1. If you really think roger >>>> shiki = pre TS luffy. Can pre TS luffy destroy half of marineford with prime garp and prime sengoku being present? can pre TS luffy rules the NW who is known as the strongest place in one piece world?
2. If you think Oda giving permission makes the anime canon. So by your logic, to make the anime non canon is to prevent oda from giving permission right? then if Oda didnt give Toei permission, how can Toei make an anime about one piece without getting copyrighted?

J

Jo_Ndule

@Jo_Ndule So you agree a swordsman with no coc or D in his name can be PK tier, interesting
Imagine believing a survivor of Rocks
Who rivaled conquerors like WB, Sengoku , Roger
Ruled NW

Has no CoC lol

It's not confidence that the ones who survived from Rocks have all been great Pirates : WB, Shiki, Kaido and BM

Chapter 0 NEVER suggested he was equal to Roger.... it was only stated he was a pirate from Roger's era.... As for Databook it's unreliable source compared to interviews/SBS or staff member talking to Oda.... and telling us what happened... Databook are the embodiment of FAKE NEWS MORGANS....
But its in page 3 of chapter 0 and databook was from oda tho.. If u only think that interview and sbs or even staff member talking to oda is the only credible source then we don't even know or has info about the design of Moria DF or Robin Df when it is in One piece Magazine..

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Scopper gaban is irrelevant to the story. Dont bring him up.:zosleepy:. The only relevant characters from Rogers crew are Ray, Roger shanks, Buggy Oden and that doc dude forgot his name.
Yes pretty confident Scopper had nothing on Rayleigh.

Rayleigh's hype would overshadow Scopper completely and utterly. He wasn't Roger's equal, but he was allegedly not much weaker either.

Besides, Oden himself had less hype than Ray.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
@Jo_Ndule @Albino 👑
zoro vs yc3 kyoshiro
zoro vs orochi
zoro vs queen
zoro vs smoothie
zoro tag team vs king
:cantseeme:
@Albino 👑 should be happy, we're getting tag teams! Zoro/Luffy/Law/Kidd/Killer vs Kaido and Big Mom, while Sanji will fight Queen alongside Drake.

About the 9 shadows

So we are at the final and we have 5 people already on the top.

So who will be the last 4?

Speculate

I think Drake will make it. Hawkins as well as he is a wild card.

So 2 left and I have no clue who

Maybe Yamato and Marco
I think the Shadows were meant by Toki to represent the Scabbards bringing outsiders in to open the borders of Wano. The people of Wano will probably see something else as the Shadows.

Like Zoro's Asura. 9 shadows = 9 swords :myman:

:gokulaugh:

Imagine Luffy or Katakuri ruling the seas alongside wb and Roger
While being below Young/Rookie kaido, bm, shanks....

The madness
Katakuri isn't that big a deal.

And how do you feel about Shiki being a Great Pirate but not having CoC or being a D? I thought it was impossible according to you...

Scopper gaban is irrelevant to the story. Dont bring him up.:zosleepy:. The only relevant characters from Rogers crew are Ray, Roger shanks, Buggy Oden and that doc dude forgot his name.
Crocus :cheers:

Weak however you want... I'm not gonna search in sites for you when I'm using my phone, fuck off LOL
I almost missed this since you added in instead of quoting. Now how does that make sense? Either you remember what you had heard or read, or you don't. There's no way to believe you if you have no clue on how to prove it yourself. In all this time of posting ellipses and excuses, you could have found it.

Talk out of your ass and people will call you on it, don't get mad

Yes. It's a weird status of canon because chapter 0, shiki himself, the battle of edd war etc are all canon but the movie itself is not
Again, Oda has never said the movie is not canon. Only the fans have said so, based on silly things like "Luffy didn;t wear that armband" or "Zoro's injury wasn't mentioned." How on earth fans got "To be continued in Strong World" to mean "definitely NOT continued in Strong World is beyond me."

Status
Not open for further replies.